S.s. Klondike168 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Robert Service Way, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1V8, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8676674511
- Tags: Science Museums, History Museums, Amusement Park, Family And Kids
The S.s. Klondike in Whitehorse, Yukon is a summer attraction with a significant historical back story. This freight sternwheeler was the first of its kind with the capacity of 50% more than other sternwheelers of its time. Today this magnificent vessel serves as a museum and is a great draw for tourists and locals alike. This floating museum tells many stories from the time steamships were active and takes you back in time within its interiors that features crew quarters, a kitchen and a mess. Maritime history surely comes alive at S.s. Klondike in Whitehorse, Yukon.
More about Whitehorse
Use Whitehorse trip planner to visit S.S. Klondike and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Town And Mountain Hotel, Skky Hotel and Westmark Whitehorse Hotel And Conference Center will meet your requirement of where to stay in Whitehorse.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Whitehorse vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Whitehorse.
How to Reach S.s. Klondike
- Bus No R4 and R5 to Robert Service Way & 4th (South)
- Taxi Service, Car Rentals
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whitehorse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whitehorse and book an accommodation of your choice.
- S.s. Klondike Address: 10 Robert Service Way, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1V8, Canada
- S.s. Klondike Contact Number: +1-8676674511
- S.s. Klondike Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!