Bread And Butter Art Gallery583 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 26 Albert St, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 64-78664927
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The Bread and Butter Gallery in Whitianga is a great place to catch the latest local art exhibitions in the city. The art is of all sorts, kinds and styles and most of the art works can be bought.
The Art is very lovely and rustic and tends to be very evocative. This lovely place is a wonderful collection of pottery, jewelry, crafts and art that are sure to be delightful to the art lover as well as the culture seeker.
The variety of art is fascinating and the rolling exhibitions make sure there is something new to see every single time. Be sure to visit this gallery which is a great way to spend a rainy day.
Bread And Butter Art Gallery Travel Tips
- Costs for each piece of art will be different.
How to Reach Bread And Butter Art Gallery
- Shuttle Services.
- Mill Road Bistro
- Wild Hogs Restaurant & Bar
- Campbells Steak & Ale House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whitianga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whitianga and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bread And Butter Art Gallery Address: 26 Albert St, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
- Bread And Butter Art Gallery Contact Number: 64-78664927
- Bread And Butter Art Gallery Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bread And Butter Art Gallery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
72.15% of people who visit Whitianga include Bread And Butter Art Gallery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.85% of people start their Bread And Butter Art Gallery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bread And Butter Art Gallery
79.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bread And Butter Art Gallery
People normally club together Dive Zone Whitianga and Soldiers Memorial Park while planning their visit to Bread And Butter Art Gallery.