Hot Water BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Hot Water Beach 3591, New Zealand , Whitianga
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Hot Water Beach - Review
The Hot Water Beach is a lovely attraction to visit near Whitianga. This beach seems like just any other and you can do all the typical sun sand and sea stuff here. You can laze around, try para-sailing, enjoy the view or play beach volley ball. But the beach holds an interesting surprise as well.
Around two hours before and two hours after the low tide, the beach becomes the perfect spa retreat. If you dig a hole into the sand the water from the heated river underneath makes your little hole into an oasis and the perfect hot water spring bath. This experience is exciting fun and a must have.
While a lot of people will take their own tools to make the little indents, you can always rent a spade and a bucket from the store at the beach. Children and adults alike will enjoy this attraction a lot.
Hot Water Beach Information
- Do not swim at the beach if there are tide warnings. It is extremely dangerous.
How To reach Hot Water Beach by Public Transport
- Local Shuttle Services
Restaurants Near Hot Water Beach
- Salt Restaurant & Bar
- Hot Water Brewing Co
- Motu Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Whitianga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whitianga and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hot Water Beach
95% of people who visit Whitianga include Hot Water Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
74.07% of people start their Hot Water Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hot Water Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hot Water Beach
Hot Water Beach Map
Hot Water Beach Trips
Hot Water Beach, Whitianga Reviews
All QuestionsHot water beach
- Deschere's Selcted Wines
- St Mary Of Grace Parish Independent Catholic Christian Church
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Delaware County Institute Of Science
- Middletown Presbyterian Church
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Tran
- Second Baptist Church Of Media
- Delaware County Library System
- Stay And Play
- Society For The Performing
- Unitarian Universalist Church Of Delaware County
- Calvary Chapel-Delaware County
- Sanford Camps
- Campbell Michael Jj Rev
- Barrall Community Park