Mid-america Fine ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: 2601 E Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67214, United States, 67214
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Shop, Social, Arts, Art Dealers And Galleries
Specialised in selling fine art pieces along with decorative art work, the Mid-America Fine Arts is a niche place where you can buy some interesting art pieces during your stay in Wichita. Some of the people whose art work is sold here include Karl Mattern, Joseph Meert, Marion Greenwood, James Penny, Doris Rosenthal, Arron Bohrod, Emile Bistram, John Noble among other notable artists. The best part about the place is that you get a tour of the gallery with the curator and figure out fine details about the art before buying it. If you are an art collector, you do not want to miss this place.
Mid-america Fine Arts Travel Tips
- Other contact no. +1 3162625888
How to Reach Mid-america Fine Arts
- By Bus: Central And Green Ib
- By Taxi
- By renting a car
- You can rent a bike from Bike share ICT
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wichita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wichita and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mid-America Fine Arts Reviews & Ratings
Great Art Gallery. They have a lot of original traditional art. It was well worth our visit because we purchased a few pieces that we really love.
Great artwork at reasonable prices A hidden gem in Wichita Kansas.