Flag Fen Archaeology Park18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Droveway, Northey Rd, Peterborough PE6 7QJ, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1733864468
- Tags: Museums, Park, Family And Kids
Located just 4 miles east of Peterborough, Flag Fen is a Bronze Age site that was developed more than 3500 years ago. This site comprises 60,000 timbers and 250,000 horizontal pieces of wood that are arranged in five very long rows that create a wooden causeway. A great way to explore how the prehistoric people of the fen lived, this place is a must visit. At this site, many metals, stone and bone artifacts were also found. Other objects found at the site include weapons, jewelry and also England’s oldest wheel.
- Flag Fen Archaeology Park Address: The Droveway, Northey Rd, Peterborough PE6 7QJ, UK, United Kingdom
- Flag Fen Archaeology Park Contact Number: +44-1733864468
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!