- Address: Webergasse, Wilhelmstrasse, Wiesbaden,Hesse, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Arts And Crafts
Altstadt forms the old part of the city and is known for its beautiful old buildings which take you back in time with every step!
- Clever Mural art on the buildings.
This place is perfect if you like your travels to have an old-world charm and showcase the true essence of its existence.
- Try to visit Altstadt in the morning to see the mural art clearly.
- You can walk to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.16% of people who visit Wiesbaden include Altstadt in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
33.33% of people start their Altstadt visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Altstadt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Altstadt