Hessiches StaatstheatreCurrently Open
- Address: Christian-Zais-Straße 3, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +49-611132325
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre
If you are an art lover and want to explore the creative facets of Wiesbaden, then the HessichesStaatstheatre is the perfect place to be. The theatre is known for its opera, ballet and classical music plays and performances- a rare find in any urban city.
If you love classical music, then this place is sure to keep you engaged enough for a re-visit.
Hessiches Staatstheatre Travel Tips
- If you love theatre, opera or are simply a live performance enthusiast, do try to catch a show of your interest while you visit Wiesbaden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hessiches Staatstheatre
- Ticket prices vary for every show.
Hessiches Staatstheatre Hours
- Visit the official website for show timings.
How to Reach Hessiches Staatstheatre
- You can walk to the theatre.c
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hessiches Staatstheatre Address: Christian-Zais-Straße 3, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Hessiches Staatstheatre Contact Number: +49-611132325
- Hessiches Staatstheatre Timing: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm
- Time required to visit Hessiches Staatstheatre: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.01% of people who visit Wiesbaden include Hessiches Staatstheatre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.86% of people start their Hessiches Staatstheatre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hessiches Staatstheatre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hessiches Staatstheatre
People normally club together Kurhaus Wiesbaden and Schloss Biebrich while planning their visit to Hessiches Staatstheatre.