About Kurhaus, Wiesbaden
Kurhaus, Wiesbaden - Address, Phone Number
Address: Kurhausplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.8K times in trip plans
Palace, Cafe, Casino, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A beautiful palace built in 1907 that accommodates a fabulous Casino and Cafe, the Kurhaus is the creative centre of the city. Open to public for a casual architectural walk, the place is known for hosting concerts, shows, workshops, theatre acts and more throughout the year.
Do try to catch a show if you can. For visitors who would rather visit the place for its magnificence, take a walk through the lobby or the outdoor plaza- a romantic setting at evening.
Call up the place to know about Casino dress code and cover charges.
Kurhaus Ticket Prices
- If you want to visit the Casino, rent charges for Jacket and Button down shirt apply.
Kurhaus Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up the place to know about Casino timings.
How To reach Kurhaus by Public Transport
- You can walk to the Kurhaus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kurhaus, Wiesbaden Reviews - Write a Review
Part of the casino complex there is also a room where they have chamber music performances and orchestras. Building is very beautiful like a small Gothic Cathedral. Ronan ruins on property. Big lake and park adjacent.
This is one of those places you must stop and see if you're in Wiesbaden. Amazing architecture and interesting history as well. The events there are very nice also. I can only speak for the Russian Ballet performance of Swan Lake and the New Years Eve party, but both of those were great!
With an architecture inspired from the Greek Antiquity, this building impresses with both its exterior and interior.
By far the most beautiful park in wiesbaden. The mix between 19 century architecture and well maintained garden.
Beautiful location; building as well as its interiors are worth a visit
- Nearby Attractions
- Tier- Und Pflanzenpark Fasanerie
- Hsk Dr. Horst-schmidt-kliniken Gmbh
- Hotel Am Landeshaus Wiesbaden
- Business Hostel Wiesbaden
- Church Of Scientology Mission Of Wiesbaden
- Lutherkirche Wiesbaden
- Evangelische Propstei Sud-nassau
- Calvary Chapel Wiesbaden
- Wiesbaden Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wiesbaden
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wiesbaden
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wiesbaden