About Kurpark, Wiesbaden
Kurpark, Wiesbaden - Address, Phone Number
Address: Parkstrasse, 65183 Wiesbaden, Hesse,Germany
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Boating, Fountain, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Designed in 1852, the Kupark is adjacent to the Kurhaus and is one of the best parks in the city. Take a stroll in the lush green grass or simple relax underneath a tree on a sunny afternoon after a long day of exploring Wiesbaden.
- Pond where you can go boating
- Man Made Island
- Six metre tall fountain
When the park is not hosting any events, it is sparingly crowded by tourists and locals alike. A must whether you are travelling with family and friends or solo.
- Visit the nearby Kurhaus.
Kurpark Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 09.00 am– 4.00 pm.
How To reach Kurpark by Public Transport
- You can walk to the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kurpark, Wiesbaden Reviews - Write a Review
One of the most beautiful parks in Germany! Perfect to spend some time there relaxing or having a walk. Love it!
Nice part, I run here several times a week.
Wonderful park, amazingly peaceful any time of the year.
A one of a kind place to visit. The air is so clean and refreshing here. The gardens are fabulous and we'll worth seeing.
Excellent spot to stroll with small children
- Nearby Attractions
- Candy Mountain's Secret Unicorn Cave
- Magic Casinos Gmbh
- Holocaust Memorial (shadow Of Former Synagogue)
- Jurgen Zeibig
- Hotel Reichskuechenmeister
- Tus Eintracht Wiesbaden 1846 J.p.
- Mainz Mainmundung
- Wasserturm Wiesbaden
- Parkplatz Hohe Wurzel
- Wiesbaden Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wiesbaden
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wiesbaden
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wiesbaden
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wiesbaden