Roman Open Air MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Am Romertor, Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Outdoors, Family And Kids, Nature, Specialty Museums
The Roman Open Air Museum is a fantastic way to get up and close with Wiesbaden’s Roman history. Roman Stone Tablets grace the streets as you explore this old ruin still standing tall amidst the modern city.
Do carry your camera as the place makes for real good clicks.
Roman Open Air Museum Travel Tips
- The place is perfect if you are passing the museum and don’t mind stopping by for a few minutes.
Roman Open Air Museum Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 10.00 am– 5.00 pm.
How to Reach Roman Open Air Museum
- You can walk to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Roman Open Air Museum Address: Am Romertor, Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
- Time required to visit Roman Open Air Museum: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.82% of people who visit Wiesbaden include Roman Open Air Museum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.23% of people start their Roman Open Air Museum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Roman Open Air Museum
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Roman Open Air Museum
People normally club together Marktkirche and Schloss Biebrich while planning their visit to Roman Open Air Museum.
People also prefer to start their day with Roman Open Air Museum.