Are you looking for what to do in Wiesbaden?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kurhaus: The entertainment and social hub of the city, Kurhaus houses a casino, restaurant, cafe, and a garden which houses concerts and performances regularly. On off days it is visited for its architecture. The Casino is a must on every tourist’s things-to-do list when in Wiesbaden.
- Museum Wiesbaden: A state Museum which celebrates natural history and arts. The exhibits are informational and the abstract art pieces intuitive and conveying.
- St Banifatious Church: A gothic church built in 1840s, it is the central catholic parish in Hesse. The church is a mecca for architecture lovers.
- Rettbergsaue: An Island at Wiesbaden rich in local flora and fauna and often visited for its recreational spots.
- Marktkirche: A red church which stands tall and proud at the heart of the city, it is popular for its Saturday morning organ performances.
THINGS TO DO
- Manoamano: Located on Taunusstrasse, Manoamano is known for its elaborate cocktail menu and is a night-hub for tourists and locals alike. The place has regular Dee Jay nights and is known for its cosy ambience.
- Your Sports Bar: Offering the world of America in the heart of Wiesbaden, Your Sports Bar is the perfect way to bite down on meaty hamburgers and finger foods while you enjoy a match or two.
- Wilhemstarasse: Shopping in Wiesbaden on the Wilhmestrasse is as an experience in itself. Explore some of the biggest brands in the world while you walk this beautiful boulevard.
Below we have a list of things to do in Wiesbaden and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Wiesbaden getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Wiesbaden with confidence.