- Address: Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Wilhemstrasse - Review
If you love shopping on your travels and want to go high on those plush clothes, then the Wilhemstrasse is the place for you. The boulevard covers an entire stretch of the city- its eastern side accommodating some of the biggest brands while the western side is rich in historic sites and parks.
If you like a heavier wallet, simply take a walk around the boulevard while you window shop through the street.
- If you love shopping, drop by at the street to choose from a variety of elite goods!
- If shopping is not your thing, take a stroll through the western side- a historically rich side of the boulevard.
How To reach Wilhemstrasse by Public Transport
- You can walk to the boulevard.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wiesbaden before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wiesbaden and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wilhemstrasse
95% of people who visit Wiesbaden include Wilhemstrasse in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.81% of people start their Wilhemstrasse visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wilhemstrasse
60.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wilhemstrasse