Coombe Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 44 Coombe Rise, Oadby, Leicester LE2 5TT, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1162888961
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Coombe Park in Oadby is a lovely community park with lots of open space, kids’ play area, a dog walking area. and soccer fields. There are two full-size grass pitches for football, three mini soccer grass pitches, and one grass pitch for junior football. The kids’ play area has a climbing frame, slides and swings. Cycling or taking a stroll around the park and through the community orchard will be a wonderful experience. There are a number of deciduous trees such as spruce in the orchard that looks magnificent in the fall season with the riot of colours.
How to Reach Coombe Park
- Buses 31E, Sapphire 31A to stop : St James Close
- Coombe Park Address: 44 Coombe Rise, Oadby, Leicester LE2 5TT, UK, United Kingdom
- Coombe Park Contact Number: +44-1162888961
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.79% of people who visit Oadby include Coombe Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
66.67% of people start their Coombe Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Coombe Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coombe Park
People normally club together Oadby, Saint Paul's Church and Aylestone Allotments And Leisure Gardeners' Society while planning their visit to Coombe Park.