Bounce House43 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Patriot Plaza, 3032 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States, 23185
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572061858
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Family And Kids, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
Bounce House is one of the largest indoor inflatable playgrounds in Virginia spanning. It is fully air-conditioned. It is a great place where you can take your kids and blow of some steam. It’s a great place for birthday party!
- The playground spans 30,000 square feet.
- A number of inflatable houses and areas for kids to play in.
Bounce House Travel Tips
- Outside food is not allowed. You have to purchase food from the snack bar.
- You cannot leave your child unsupervised.
- The playground is fully air-conditioned.
- Children must wear socks.
- No sneakers, tanning shoes, boots, or healed shoes are allowed in the play area.
- Adult admission is free, however adults are not allowed on the inflatables.
- The playground has free WiFi.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bounce House
- Monday-Thursday: Ages 1-4- $9.00; Ages 5-12- $12.00
- Friday-Sunday & Holidays: Ages 1-4- $11.00; Ages 5-12- $14.00
How to Reach Bounce House
- Bus: No 2 stop Ethan Allen
- CiCi’s Pizza
- Outback Steakhouse
- La Tolteca
- Captain George’s Seafood Restaurant
- Astronomical Pancake House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.77% of people who visit Williamsburg include Bounce House in their plan
95% of people start their Bounce House visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bounce House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bounce House
Bounce House Reviews & Ratings
The kids always enjoy the huge selection of bounce equipment here, and the laser tag course is one of the best I've experienced in the area! For laser tag, you'll need an adult chaperone for children under 8 years old. Had a terrific birthday party here recently and staff was all kind and accommodating, ensuring everyone enjoyed their time.
Had a wonderful time. The kids were able to go play without us worrying about everything. We had a birthday party there and they were excellent hosts and took care of a lot for us.
Admission is pretty cheap. Lots of fun inflatables, plus a special toddler-sized inflatable section. There are also arcade games, ride-on horses/cars, and laser tag. The refreshments are reasonably priced and it's clean. Definitely going back!
My son loves this place. Its fun. Its clean. Its safe. Inexpensive. Buy a shirt next visit is half off when wearing shirt. Parents free. Kids $12 Price may be different if you want laser tag too. Only done the bounce side so far. But no complaints😁
My kids LOVED this place. It's really clean and has tons of bounceys... my kiddos ran themselves completely tired and there was ample seating for me and my husband to watch them. When you are looking for an alternate activity while in Williamsburg this is an awesome option! I think the price was totally fair for unlimited time! They slept like babies that night! Side note... try the funnel cake fries!! 🍟🍟😁😁