Craft HouseCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchants Square, 402 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572207747
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Shop
The Craft House is a place in Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchant Square where you can buy authentic reproductions of Colonial goods and furniture.
- Silverware, folk art jewellery, ceramic and pewter products and many more products are a part of the store’s catalogue.
- There is a facility available where you can get any product engraved. Hand engraving is also an option.
- Many gifting items available.
Craft House Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- The store is wheelchair accessible.
How to Reach Craft House
- Bus: No 14 stop Merchant’s Square
- Blackbird Bakery
- Fat Canary
- The Trellis Restaurant
- Seasons Cafe
- Stephanos Pizzeria
- Berret’s Seafood Restaurant & Taphouse Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.