Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course172 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5537 Centerville Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8009718271
- Ticket Price: 57 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure
Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course is located in Freedom Park, located a few minutes away from Colonial Williamsburg. The course allows participants to view the park from a vantage point that is otherwise inaccessible. There are a lot of obstacles that participants have to battle, making it a fun-filled 2-3 hour activity. Afraid of heights? The park employees have helped allay a lot of fears since they have been in operation. Their Go Ape Treetop Adventure was voted #1 Outdoor Adventure for the Eastern region of Virginia by readers of Virginia Living Magazine.
There are two outdoor activities available:
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure- for ages 10+ and taller than 4 feet 7 inches: This course consists of 37 crossings that include Trapeze, Wobbly Ladder, Spider’s Web and Big U. There are 2 tarzan swings, 5 zip lines and numerous rope ladders.
- Go Ape Treetop Junior- for all ages and taller than 3 feet 3 inches: This course consists of an easy to use safety system that will keep the little ones safe no matter what the obstacle. There are 20 obstacles and 2 zip lines.
Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course Travel Tips
- Check their website ahead of schedule for ticket availability and time slots. You can also book by phone at 1-800-971-8271. Their courses tend to fill up during holidays and on weekends.
- You are required to be at least 10 years old to participate.
- You should be at least 4 feet 7 inches tall (55 inches).
- Maximum weight allowed is 285lbs (129 kg).
- 10-15 year olds need one adult (18+) supervisor.
- 16-17 year olds do not need a supervising adult but do need a waiver signed by a legal guardian to participate. The waiver is available on their website.
- Eat well beforehand because this is a highly physical activity which will drain you.
- Water is available on the course.
- Sandals, open-toed or slip-on shoes are not allowed. Long hair has to be tied. Waists should be covered. Your clothes will get dirty.
- Body piercings/jewellery should be removed or taped over.
- People with disabilities should visit the course beforehand to see if they can participate. Although, if you do buy a ticket and are unable to participate, you will be given a refund.
- You can cancel your ticket up to 48 hours before your start time and you will get a refund.
Entrance Ticket Details For Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
- Ages 10-15: $37
- The Treetop Junior Adventure costs $27 for all ages.
Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course Hours
The course is open at the following times:
- March to May: Weekends, and select weekdays
- June to August: Everyday
- September to December: Weekends and select weekdays
When you book your ticket online, you will be given a time slot to choose and you will be told how many spaces are available.
How to Reach Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
- Bus: No 4 Stop Theodore Allen Rd, Longhill Apts.
- There are picnic shelters available for rent between March and October.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course Address: 5537 Centerville Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188, United States
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course Contact Number: +1-8009718271
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course Price: 57 USD
- Time required to visit Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.05% of people who visit Williamsburg include Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
63.64% of people start their Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
People normally club together Yankee Candle Company and Historic Jamestowne while planning their visit to Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course.
People also prefer to start their day with Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course.