Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf was first established in 1983 in Traverse City, Michigan, and its mission is to provide quality, family-oriented fun and entertainment to children and adults. It’s an award-winning miniature golf course telling the story of pirates through the challenging course. Aye!
- The golf course includes pirate themed décor and props.
- There are cascading waterfalls and streams and an elaborate landscape to make golfing challenging.
- At the completion of the course, kids get goody bags with eye patches and other paraphernalia.
Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Travel Tips
- Call ahead, because the course might be closed due to inclement weather.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Ages 4-12: $8.50
- Price for 36 Hole Adventure: $15.50; Children: $14.50
- Children below the age of 4 may play free.
How to Reach Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Bus: No 7 stop Cracker Barrel
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill
- Rocco’s Smokehouse Grill
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.58% of people who visit Williamsburg include Pirates Cove Adventure Golf in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Pirates Cove Adventure Golf visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirates Cove Adventure Golf