Pirates Cove Adventure Golf131 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2001 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572594600
- Ticket Price: 9 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Golf Course, Play, Family And Kids
Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf was first established in 1983 in Traverse City, Michigan, and its mission is to provide quality, family-oriented fun and entertainment to children and adults. It’s an award-winning miniature golf course telling the story of pirates through the challenging course. Aye!
- The golf course includes pirate themed décor and props.
- There are cascading waterfalls and streams and an elaborate landscape to make golfing challenging.
- At the completion of the course, kids get goody bags with eye patches and other paraphernalia.
Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Travel Tips
- Call ahead, because the course might be closed due to inclement weather.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Ages 4-12: $8.50
- Price for 36 Hole Adventure: $15.50; Children: $14.50
- Children below the age of 4 may play free.
How to Reach Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Bus: No 7 stop Cracker Barrel
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill
- Rocco’s Smokehouse Grill
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Address: 2001 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Contact Number: +1-7572594600
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Timing: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf Price: 9 USD
- Best time to visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.46% of people who visit Williamsburg include Pirates Cove Adventure Golf in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Pirates Cove Adventure Golf visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
People normally club together Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum and Yankee Candle Company while planning their visit to Pirates Cove Adventure Golf.