Ripley's Believe It Or Not!218 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
The museum or “odditorium” is worth visiting if you revel in the weird and the peculiar. This museum will give you a chance to see things like shrunken heads, a prehistoric shark’s jaw, a real vampire killing kit, and a 12 foot tall Transformer sculpture made out of scrap parts! The museum really gives weight to something that Robert Ripley himself said: “Some of the most wonderful things in the world seem dull and drab unless you view them in the proper light.”
- This 9000 square foot museum has more than 350 exhibits and artefacts and 11 themed galleries.
- Apart from the museum, you can participate in a Laser Race, mini golf and even see shows in their 4D Theater.
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Travel Tips
- Tickets will be valid for 1 year from time of purchase for a single use.
- There are special rates for groups of 20 or more. Contact +1 757 220-9220.
- They have 4 available spaces in the 4D Theater specially designed for guests in wheelchairs.
- Free parking is available.
- You can view the attractions alone if you are 13 or older. Children have to be accompanied by adults.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
- The ticket price includes Museum/Laser Race/Atomic Rush/Two shows in 4D Theater.
- Child: $21.99
- One Adult Museum/Laser Race/Atomic Rush/One show in 4D Theater: $22.99
- One Child Museum/Laser Race/Atomic Rush/One show in 4D Theater: $18.99
- One Adult Museum/Laser Race/Atomic Rush: $16.99
- One Child Museum/Laser Race/Atomic Rush: $12.99
- 4D Theater Double Feature: $14.99
- One 4D Theater Entry: $11.99
How to Reach Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
- Bus: No 7 stop Governors Green, Wyndham Resort.
- Food For Thought Restaurant
- Red Lobster
- Cook Out
- Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Taco Bell
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.26% of people who visit Williamsburg include Ripley's Believe It Or Not! in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.33% of people start their Ripley's Believe It Or Not! visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Reviews & Ratings
Fun family outing. Has some good exhibits and is definitely interesting. Not all the exhibits or games are in the beat of shape, and some were out of order completely. It's definitely not as good as some of the larger Ripley's I've been to, but it was still a fun way to spend a couple hours and was reasonably prices. Overall I would recommend it if you are looking for something out of the norm to do on a rainy day.
Completely worthwhile!!! Something I've actually dreamed about going and doing as a kid. Now I'm 27 and have two of my own and we all loved it! and there's plenty for the whole family to enjoy! And not to mention a general store across the street! as well as so many restaurants and activities!😁 Believe it or not!🤣
Awesome place which will entertain any age and, really, any type of person. I personally liked the anthropological artifacts from tribal societies... The Burmese tattoo tools, the Maori warcrafts, and so many more. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I enjoyed the place and I'm a difficult person to impress. Will, the manager, was particularly helpful.
Lots of interesting oddities to discover. The place was clean and easy to self-tour. The 4D movies were a lot of fun too.
Very interesting museum. Probably better with kids, especially the 4D shows which are neat, but great for kids. The exhibits are very interesting and the various games distributed throughout are quite fun.