The Shoe Attic32 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 501 Prince George St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572200757
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
The Shoe Attic is perfect for those who are in the mood for a little show shopping in the Williamsburg area. Besides shoes, the store also has clothes from select labels and sunglasses, handbags and even jewellery. Head there for a completely unique and personalised shopping experience. You won’t be disappointed!
- The store has shoe brands such as Jeffrey Campbell, Seychelles, Y.R.U, Irregular Choice, Sam Edelmen, and Poetic Licence.
- There are boots, heels, flats, wedges, sandals and sneakers.
- The store carried clothing brands such as Dolce Vita, Sugarhill Boutique, Unif, MINKPINK, Poppy Lux and NooWorks.
- Their sunglasses are by Quay.
The Shoe Attic Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- If you prefer to order directly from The Shoe Attic without using their website, call 757-220-0757. Their representatives are ready to take your order over the phone Tuesday through Sunday 11:00am-7:30pm EST.
How to Reach The Shoe Attic
- Bus: No 2, 5, 8, 13, 14 stop N Boundary St + Colonial Williamsburg Merchants Square.
- Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe
- DoG Street Pub
- Blue Talon Bistro
- The Trellis Restaurant
- Fat Canary
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Shoe Attic Reviews & Ratings
I absolutely love this place! I have now bought a couple pairs of shoes from The Shoe Attic, and absolutely love each and every pair. They are super comfortable, and love the fact that she sells Irregular choice, and Sam Edelman, which happens to be my favorite shoe guy! If you're in the market for some really cute functional heels, or even just a sneaker, and lets not forget boots and booties, this is your place to go. Don't mistake this place just for shoes, she has a great selection of clothing as well, from dresses, to jackets, to cute jeans, and even casual t-shirts, and to top it off jewelry and sunglasses! The owner Brittany is very personable and goes out of her way to make sure your shopping experience is the best it can be. If you're in the area, or even live here check her out! You wont be disappointed!
my favorite independent shoe store! the owner, brittany, has phenomenal, fun taste, and i love everything in her boutique. everything in there is unique and a conversation starter piece. prices reflect good quality shoe designer brands. love this store!
I love this place. They let me roll around on the floor and get belly rubs. If I’m good, I get a treat and a bowl of water. My owner loves coming here too, such a fabulous selection of clothes and shoes. He was very grateful for them secretly gift wrapping a present for my mummy. Alfie, aged 6 and 3/4.
What a very nice store. I stopped in there with my wife just to browse, the owner was so very nice and sociable. Great selection of shoes!
always friendly! always helpful! just a lovely place to shop! (if I could I’d rate them more stars for sure!) ✨✨✨