The Spice & Tea Exchange58 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchants Square, 439 Prince George St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572298327
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Specialty Shop
The Spice and Tea Exchange is the place to stop by if you want to indulge yourself in a culinary adventure! It is headquartered in Palm Harbor, Florida. The store sells a wide range of spices, tea, sugars and salts that will really indulge your senses.
- At the store, you will find more than 140 spices and 75 exclusive hand-mixed blends, naturally-flavoured sugars, salts from around the world, and more than 30 exotic teas.
- You can also buy a number of kitchen accessories like mugs, containers, mills, graters, mortars and pestles among countless others.
The Spice & Tea Exchange Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- Perishable items such as spices must be returned within two weeks of purchase date along with the original packing slip to receive a refund.
- Accessories must be returned within 30 days of purchase along with original packing and must be in a re-sellable condition.
How to Reach The Spice & Tea Exchange
- Bus: No 14 stop Merchant’s Square.
- A Chef’s Kitchen
- Blue Talon Bistro
- Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe
- Mad About Chocolate
- The Trellis Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.