The Spice & Tea Exchange58 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchants Square, 439 Prince George St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7572298327
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Specialty Shop
The Spice and Tea Exchange is the place to stop by if you want to indulge yourself in a culinary adventure! It is headquartered in Palm Harbor, Florida. The store sells a wide range of spices, tea, sugars and salts that will really indulge your senses.
- At the store, you will find more than 140 spices and 75 exclusive hand-mixed blends, naturally-flavoured sugars, salts from around the world, and more than 30 exotic teas.
- You can also buy a number of kitchen accessories like mugs, containers, mills, graters, mortars and pestles among countless others.
The Spice & Tea Exchange Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- Perishable items such as spices must be returned within two weeks of purchase date along with the original packing slip to receive a refund.
- Accessories must be returned within 30 days of purchase along with original packing and must be in a re-sellable condition.
How to Reach The Spice & Tea Exchange
- Bus: No 14 stop Merchant’s Square.
- A Chef’s Kitchen
- Blue Talon Bistro
- Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe
- Mad About Chocolate
- The Trellis Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Spice & Tea Exchange Reviews & Ratings
The staff was great and very helpful. I was looking for some specific/ obscure items they didn't have but did find some reasonable substitutes for my stay in the area. There were lots of infused salts as well as the traditional teas and loose herbs. I'm very pleased with a new tea I picked up at the staff's recommendation, Blue Raspberry Crush.
Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. They really know their products and always have a great suggestion for their teas, spices, sugars, salts, and herbs. Great selection and carry some hard to find spices. You do get what you pay for. Yummy additions to your foodie palate.
Knowledgeable staff and a huge selection of decadent teas, sugars, salts, and spices. A fine shop for everyone!
Wonderful place! Great spice packets to let you try at home! Will be placing an order with them!
So many cool things there, its hard to choose!