Are you looking for what to do in Williamsburg?
- Colonial Williamsburg: A living history museum that will shed light on the revolutionary city of Williamsburg and its historical significance. A number of sites exist within Colonial Williamsburg such as museums, churches and buildings that have been restored. One of the must-visit Williamsburg attractions!
- Historic Jamestowne, Williamsburg: Historic Jamestowne is the cultural heritage site where the city of Jamestown was established in 1607. It will give you a glimpse into the lives of early settlers through artefacts and movies.
- Jamestown Settlement: Another living history museum where the lives of the people of Jamestown are portrayed. On-going archaeological work keeps happening.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg: A 383 acre theme park that has been divided into different hamlets representing different countries and lots of rides. A great place to take the kids.
- The College of William and Mary: The second oldest institution of higher education in the United States only after Harvard University. A great place for a quiet, reflective stroll.
- Water Country USA: A water theme park with exciting water rides for the young and old alike. One of the major fun things to do in Williamsburg!
Below we have a list of things to do in Williamsburg and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Williamsburg getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Williamsburg with confidence.