Wallace's Trading Post48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1851 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United State, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7575646101
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Book Shop, Specialty Shop
The Wallace’s Trading Post is a nice little place to stop by if you’re looking for some nice souvenirs to take home.
- The store has apparel, collectibles, auto accessories, golf accessories, jewellery, books and countless other items.
- The store sells licensed College of William and Mary memorabilia.
- The fudge available at the store is definitely worth trying.
- Historical replications are also available.
Wallace's Trading Post Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- Orders are shipped through Federal Express and the facility is chargeable.
- The store will accept returns of online purchases within 90 days of date of purchase.
How to Reach Wallace's Trading Post
- Bus: No 2 stop Richmond Rd + Wendys.
- Taco Bell
- Cook Out
- Chili’s Grill and Bar
- Anna’s Brick Oven Pizza-Pasta
- Food for Thought
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wallace's Trading Post Address: 1851 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United State, United States
- Wallace's Trading Post Contact Number: +1-7575646101
- Time required to visit Wallace's Trading Post: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.2% of people who visit Williamsburg include Wallace's Trading Post in their plan
95% of people start their Wallace's Trading Post visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wallace's Trading Post