Wallace's Trading Post48 Votes
- Address: 1851 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United State, United States
- Phone: +1-7575646101
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Book Shop, Specialty Shop
The Wallace’s Trading Post is a nice little place to stop by if you’re looking for some nice souvenirs to take home.
- The store has apparel, collectibles, auto accessories, golf accessories, jewellery, books and countless other items.
- The store sells licensed College of William and Mary memorabilia.
- The fudge available at the store is definitely worth trying.
- Historical replications are also available.
Wallace's Trading Post Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- Orders are shipped through Federal Express and the facility is chargeable.
- The store will accept returns of online purchases within 90 days of date of purchase.
How to Reach Wallace's Trading Post
- Bus: No 2 stop Richmond Rd + Wendys.
- Taco Bell
- Cook Out
- Chili’s Grill and Bar
- Anna’s Brick Oven Pizza-Pasta
- Food for Thought
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.44% of people who visit Williamsburg include Wallace's Trading Post in their plan
95% of people start their Wallace's Trading Post visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wallace's Trading Post
Wallace's Trading Post Reviews & Ratings
Wallace's Trading Place is fantastic 4 all visitors, tourists & residents of Williamsburg, VA! A novelty store 4 everything & anything, t-shirts of all sizes, sweatshirts, jewelry, etc. & lo & behold, FUDGE & BOY, IS IT DELICIOUS!! Along w/many other sights, this is a must see 2 shop till u drop, OK!🙂😂😎
My brothers, my Dad, and myself go to this store every summer. They have an extensive selection of souvenirs, clothing, toys, specialty candies, fudge, sports team swag, pocket-knives, shoes, and more. The prices are reasonable, and the sales associates are friendly. Great place for the whole family to experience!
Something for everyone. We always make a point of stopping when we visit the area. Staff is always friendly.
I love this place I can't go to Virginia without going in here buy souvenirs do everyone at home. Best reading post.
Lady in the back making fudge was awesome ! There simply southern selection is pretty small, but still good. Pretty decent service , everyone was nice.