Water Country Usa469 Votes Currently Closed
Water Country USA is a water theme park that lies 5 km away from Williamsburg and is considered Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park. It’s just a stone’s throw away from Busch Gardens.
The theme park also has kid-friendly pools, and if you’re not in for the thrill of the rides, it even has plenty of places for you to relax and work on your tan.
Includes water rides like:
- Aquazoid: Plunge 850 feet in an enclosed pipeline on a raft.
- Big Daddy Falls: River rafting through 670 feet of flumes and tunnels.
- Meltdown: Propel down a 701-foot-long flume into a three foot splash pool.
- Colossal Curl: Raft through colourful tubes and waves.
- Wild Thang: 500 feet long open flume ride.
- Nitro Racer: Race against each other on 320 feet single rider slides.
Has a show called Aquabatics where diving athletes and gymnasts perform for the guests and wow them with their athleticism.
Water Country Usa Travel Tips
- Free life vests are available but you can also bring your own. They must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- There are height restrictions for some rides.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed inside however kennel services are provided at Busch Gardens. Food is not included. However, trained service animals are allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Water Country Usa
- Adult: $52.00
- Ages 3-9yrs: $45.00
- For group and multi-day tickets refer the website.
Water Country Usa Hours
- Water Country USA, like its neighbour Busch Gardens, is not open all year round, although it is open throughout June, July and August. Please check the schedule ahead before planning your visit.
- Opening and closing hours too may vary. Please check ahead.
How to Reach Water Country Usa
- Bus: No 3 stop Water Country Prkway
- Check the daily timings on official calendar re visiting.
- Catalina Grill
- Hot Spot Cafe
- Launch Pad Pub and Subs
- Daddy O’s Eats
- Cosmic Cafe
- Chow Market Surfside Market
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.95% of people who visit Williamsburg include Water Country Usa in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.55% of people start their Water Country Usa visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Water Country Usa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Water Country Usa
Water Country Usa Reviews & Ratings
This is the first time we've gone to Water Country. I must say we had a great time! The wait times for most of the rides were very long but considering it is a holiday weekend, I won't complain. The staff was helpful and the food was good! My only complaint, the women's bathrooms!! Someone needs to check them every hour, at least! Other than that, great family place. Rides for kids of all ages. Go, you'll enjoy yourself!!
Fun times. Clean. Loads to do ...or not! Two Lazy Rivers. The swift one is fun. Thrilling water slides. Oh very wavy wave pool too. Nice well kept grounds. Loads of water. Just what I need on a hot day.
Really fun place! It was our first time and loved it. They have tons of rides and they have a lot of people working there to help and guide you. Lockers are also all over but add to the overall cost of the trip. Food options are pretty good and not too expensive for the portion size you get. The showers are also clean and spacious.
Great water park! Its a must if your visiting in the summer. Four areas for kids, i loved that they had kid size water slides for my son who wasn't quite tall enough for some of the bigger water slides with the tubes. Life vests are located in every part of the park in case you need to grab one. I would highly recommend getting the cashless wrist band, you only need to scan your wrist when paying for anything. Tons of chairs in all the area and there a quite a few chairs that are in the shade.
Absolutely awesome. I haven't had that much fun at a theme park in years. The staff were friendly and the rides were diverse enough for kids and adults to enjoy. Word to the wise, bring a decent set of water shoes or sneakers that can get wet. You will do some walking.