Water Country UsaCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
Water Country USA is a water theme park that lies 5 km away from Williamsburg and is considered Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park. It’s just a stone’s throw away from Busch Gardens.
The theme park also has kid-friendly pools, and if you’re not in for the thrill of the rides, it even has plenty of places for you to relax and work on your tan.
Includes water rides like:
- Aquazoid: Plunge 850 feet in an enclosed pipeline on a raft.
- Big Daddy Falls: River rafting through 670 feet of flumes and tunnels.
- Meltdown: Propel down a 701-foot-long flume into a three foot splash pool.
- Colossal Curl: Raft through colourful tubes and waves.
- Wild Thang: 500 feet long open flume ride.
- Nitro Racer: Race against each other on 320 feet single rider slides.
Has a show called Aquabatics where diving athletes and gymnasts perform for the guests and wow them with their athleticism.
- Free life vests are available but you can also bring your own. They must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- There are height restrictions for some rides.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed inside however kennel services are provided at Busch Gardens. Food is not included. However, trained service animals are allowed.
- Adult: $52.00
- Ages 3-9yrs: $45.00
- For group and multi-day tickets refer the website.
- Water Country USA, like its neighbour Busch Gardens, is not open all year round, although it is open throughout June, July and August. Please check the schedule ahead before planning your visit.
- Opening and closing hours too may vary. Please check ahead.
- Bus: No 3 stop Water Country Prkway
- Check the daily timings on official calendar re visiting.
- Catalina Grill
- Hot Spot Cafe
- Launch Pad Pub and Subs
- Daddy O’s Eats
- Cosmic Cafe
- Chow Market Surfside Market
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.96% of people who visit Williamsburg include Water Country Usa in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.55% of people start their Water Country Usa visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Water Country Usa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Water Country Usa
I have been going to water country since I was like 8 and it has been a thrill every time my family and I visit. There's fun thrilling rides, and something for everyone. Personally the most thrilling for me is rampage which is one of my all time favorites.
We spent a whole day here, so we rented a private cabana for the day. The employee/attendant was extremely gracious and helpful. The area was clean and fairly quiet. My girls had a great time. We were there when they opened so food food was not available until noon. The girls roamed the park for awhile on their own without issue...safe. Every location has abundant floatation jackets in 3 sizes.
Honestly the cleanest water park I have ever been too! I traveled from NY to the water country park and was not disappointed. It wasn't that crowded the rides were all fun and such a blast. Everyone that worked there was very nice and helpful! And like I said super clean! Definitely will be back and make this an annual trip!!!
Loved this park. My favorite ride by far was the vanish point slides. The ones I’m referring to aren’t the ones where the floor is removed from under you, rather the ones in between those. I liked these because they were more thrilling to me and the lines were shorter so I could ride it again and again! The lifeguards do their jobs well so there’s no worry there. All in all an awesome place.
It was a lot of fun! They have a good amount of rides and different types so everybody can enjoy it. Two lazy rivers. Great "thrill" water rides. The lines on some can be a bit long but others don't take hardly any time. The food doesn't seem too overly priced as I was expecting.