Williamsburg Antique Mall83 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 500 Lightfoot Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7575653422
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Mall, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
The Williamsburg Antique Mall is just what it sounds: the one-stop destination for you to shop for antiques in Williamsburg. Gone are the days when antique collectors had to look meticulously and painstakingly to find eclectic, ancient pieces in a good condition. The Williamsburg Antique Mall serves their needs now and has been since 1997.
- The mall is 45,000 square feet with more than 400 booths and showcases.
- The staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist.
- The mall even has a restaurant: la petite tearoom that serves Scottish fare.
- From figurines to furniture, this mall has a large number of relics and collectibles.
Williamsburg Antique Mall Travel Tips
- The sales staff is knowledgeable so don’t hesitate to ask them any questions.
- The check-out is fast with their take a number system.
- Call buttons are located on every aisle so that the staff can hold the items that you have chosen.
- Shipping and local delivery are available.
- The mall is handicapped accessible.
How to Reach Williamsburg Antique Mall
- Bus: No 4 stop Lightft Rd Antiq Mal.
- La Petite Tearoom
- Lightfoot Pancake and Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Williamsburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Williamsburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.14% of people who visit Williamsburg include Williamsburg Antique Mall in their plan
37.5% of people start their Williamsburg Antique Mall visit around 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Williamsburg Antique Mall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Williamsburg Antique Mall
Williamsburg Antique Mall Reviews & Ratings
I love this mall. 1st time with my mom and pops. It was so fun. The people there are so nice. This place is huge. You are bound to find something. ❤❤❤
I absolutely adore this place. But be prepared to spend quite a bit of time here. It can feel endless. But there’s always something new to explore
Neat little antique shop, from what I gather multiple vendors have separate zones with their merchandise so you have to wander around until something piques your interest. I was looking for a neat money clip or pen but didn't stumble across any. A ton of other interesting goods though.
Well run store, but the prices are high. At 30-40% higher than I usually see. Nice to visit, but not to buy
A great place to shop and get lost in... So much to see, you can easily spend several hours shopping and not come close to seeing it all... Recently installed call-buttons to get help quickly. Lots of parking, handicap accessible... Well worth the trip...