Thomas T. Taber Museum33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 858 W 4th St, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5703263326
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
The Thomas T. Taber Museum of the Lycoming County Historical Society is a famous historical museum which is divided into many parts. The primary aim of the museum is to collect and preserve the traditional collections of the region. A huge collection such as graphics, illustrations and dioramas of the life of the Native Americans, geological histories of Pennsylvania, antique pieces, photographs, 300 toy trains, textile tools, calligraphies and needle works, the histories of Lycoming County are all exhibited in those separate parts. The Thomas T. Taber Museum of the Lycoming County Historical Society offers rotating exhibitions to promote every tiny material which is related to the history of any of these places to the visitors.
How to Reach Thomas T. Taber Museum
- Buses- 10, 87, 408, 410 to stop- 4th St. & Maynard St.
- Buses- 10, 87, 188, 206, 408, 410 to stop- 4th St. & Trinity Place
- Buses- 54, 57, 206 to stop- Edwin. St. And Campbell St.