About Jurassic Coast Activities, Wiltshire
Overview of Jurassic Coast Activities
Jurassic Coast Activities is a place in Wiltshire in the country of United Kingdom. Although listed here, Jurassic Coast Activities is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Wiltshire.
More about Wiltshire
Try the best Wiltshire trip planner to visit this Jurassic Coast Activities as well as many others.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Wiltshire like The Swan At Stoford, Stonehenge Inn & Carvery and Bishopstrow Hotel And Spa.
Curated Wiltshire vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Wiltshire and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate Jurassic Coast Activities, Wiltshire
Fantastic experience, the staff and the guides were amazing! Super friendly and knowledgeable. The paddle was great, it was not calm so there were some solid waves, which we definitely appreciated given that we are experienced paddlers. It was also very nice to learn about the area and the terrain. On that note, the setting was nothing short of spectacular. Overall I would definitely reconend checking these guys out.
We had a great fun doing coasteering. Nigel, our instructor, was relaxed, patient and friendly. During the activity, we made a few jumps from cliffs, visited a few caves and tunnels. I would have given one extra star if there was a shower and more privacy in the changing room.
Excellent level of knowledge of the area and the best places to climb and jump. We had great fun, Victor was the man! Will definitely return and recommend these guys.
We had a light traffic jam on the way and the instructor patiently waited for us. He was very friendly, humorous and encouraging. There were a few opportunities to jump from the cliff at different heights. The only downside is that the shower wasn't available at the end of the tour which was quite inconvenient. Still recommend it though!
We were a group of 4 signed up for coasteering and it was great fun! Nige our instructor was very friendly, approachable and kept the whole adventure fun and light hearted. On our exploration, we saw a couple of caves, swam a decent bit and did several jumps. It was all enjoyable, greatly recommended!
- Other Attractions
- Turku Castle
- Turku Cathedral Or Turun Tuomiokirkko
- Turku Main Library Or Turun Kaupunginkirjasto
- Luostarinmaki Handicrafts Museum
- Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- Panimoravintola Koulu
- Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- Turku Art Museum Or Turun Taidemuseo
- Flowpark Oy
- Sibelius Museum Or Sibelius Museo
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Turku Castle
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Turku Cathedral Or Turun Tuomiokirkko
- Luxury Hotels Near Turku Main Library Or Turun Kaupunginkirjasto
- 5 Star Hotels Near Luostarinmaki Handicrafts Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- Cheap Hotels Near Panimoravintola Koulu
- Cheap Hotels Near Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- Budget Hotels Near Turku Art Museum Or Turun Taidemuseo
- Budget Hotels Near Flowpark Oy
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sibelius Museum Or Sibelius Museo
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Galway, Cork, Dublin, Limerick, Bath, Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Itinerary 3 Days
- Wiltshire Itinerary 7 Days
- Trip to Paris, London, Edinburgh, Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Itinerary 5 Days
- Wiltshire Itinerary 1 Day
- Wiltshire Itinerary 2 Days
- Wiltshire Itinerary 4 Days
- Trip to London, Inverness, Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Itinerary 6 Days