Winchester City Mill306 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bridge St, Winchester SO23 9BH, United Kingdom, SO23 0EJ
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1962870057
- Fax: +44-01698286682
- Ticket Price: 4 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Organizations And Associations, Landmarks
One of the most picturesque locations in Winchester, a view of the city mill will transfer you to the old world. This mill is powered by the River Itchen and offers a distinct experience to the onlookers. Rebuilt in 1743 on the original site of a medieval mill, this mill became a part and parcel of Winchester’s landscape. Closed in early 20th century and reopened in 2004, today this site is a thriving place that offers hands-on activities for families and audio-visual displays about milling and the rich wildlife in the area. Do visit this attraction for a detailed observation and knowledge about the milling history.
Entrance Ticket Details For Winchester City Mill
- Child: £ 2.00
- Family: £ 10.00
Winchester City Mill Hours
- Last entry to the Mill museum is 30 minutes before closing.
- Daily hours might vary. Please check the official calendar before visiting.
How to Reach Winchester City Mill
- By Bus station: The Broadway (NW-bound)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winchester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winchester and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.07% of people who visit Winchester include Winchester City Mill in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.8% of people start their Winchester City Mill visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Winchester City Mill
91.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Winchester City Mill