Adventure Bay Family Water Park, WindsorCurrently Closed
- Address: 401 Pitt Street West, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 0B2
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5199742782
- Ticket Price: 23 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
About Adventure Bay Family Water Park, Windsor
Head over to the Adventure Bay Family Water Park for a fun day with your family or friends or both! Attractions and rides at the water park include Wave Pool, Python (water slide full of twists and turns), Whizzard (downhill race experience water slide), FlowRider (surfing!), Lazy River, Master Blaster (defies all laws of physics and pushes a person up a water slide and then down!) and Splash Zone to name a few. A fun way to spend half a day while in Windsor.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Information
- Different minimum height requirements apply for each ride. Please check official website for the same.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Ticket Prices
- Visitors 42" and over- USD 23, Visitors under 42"- USD 18.
- For Windsor Residents: Visitors 42" and over- USD 18, Visitors under 42"- USD 13.
- Early Bird Hours: Visitors 42" and over- USD 16, Visitors under 42"- USD 11.
- Early Bird Hours: For Windsor Residents- Visitors 42" and over- USD 11, Visitors under 42"- USD 6.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday and Friday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Early Bird), 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm All ages.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Water park hours are subject to change during Early Bird Hours, only Lazy River, Splash Zone, Tot Loch, and the Wave.
How To reach Adventure Bay Family Water Park by Public Transport
- Windsor Downtown Bus terminal
Restaurants Near Adventure Bay Family Water Park
- Eateries within the water park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Windsor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Windsor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Adventure Bay Family Water Park
95% of people who visit Windsor include Adventure Bay Family Water Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.15% of people plan their visit to Adventure Bay Family Water Park between 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Adventure Bay Family Water Park
75.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach Adventure Bay Family Water Park
Adventure Bay Family Water Park, Windsor Reviews
unfortunately I have to go here daily because I parent a club swimmer. The parking cost a fortune and they seem to have stopped cleaning for 2017. I have been watching the same stains on the benches for the past couple weeks and it’s getting a little disgusting. I no longer allow my kids out of sight when there due to a few incidents that happened throughout year but they do seem to have increased security now, that is what got them two stars. I would stay away if possible. As of January 2018 we have now stopped swimming and after four years of being there daily will probably never return to WIAC.
Excellent facility, however potentially adding the option to purchase alcohol is not something that attracts our family. If the entry fees were more affordable, many more residents would spend their family time there and they would go more often.
They were very kind when I asked the schedule!!
If u like to swim ,here is the best place in town
Great training facility! Barely ever busy.