Adventure Bay Family Water ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 401 Pitt Street West, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 0B2
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5199742782
- Ticket Price: 23 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Review
Head over to the Adventure Bay Family Water Park for a fun day with your family or friends or both! Attractions and rides at the water park include Wave Pool, Python (water slide full of twists and turns), Whizzard (downhill race experience water slide), FlowRider (surfing!), Lazy River, Master Blaster (defies all laws of physics and pushes a person up a water slide and then down!) and Splash Zone to name a few. A fun way to spend half a day while in Windsor.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Information
- Different minimum height requirements apply for each ride. Please check official website for the same.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Ticket Prices
- Visitors 42" and over- USD 23, Visitors under 42"- USD 18.
- For Windsor Residents: Visitors 42" and over- USD 18, Visitors under 42"- USD 13.
- Early Bird Hours: Visitors 42" and over- USD 16, Visitors under 42"- USD 11.
- Early Bird Hours: For Windsor Residents- Visitors 42" and over- USD 11, Visitors under 42"- USD 6.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday and Friday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Early Bird), 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm All ages.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Water park hours are subject to change during Early Bird Hours, only Lazy River, Splash Zone, Tot Loch, and the Wave.
How To reach Adventure Bay Family Water Park by Public Transport
- Windsor Downtown Bus terminal
Restaurants Near Adventure Bay Family Water Park
- Eateries within the water park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Windsor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Windsor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Adventure Bay Family Water Park
95% of people who visit Windsor include Adventure Bay Family Water Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.47% of people start their Adventure Bay Family Water Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Adventure Bay Family Water Park
55.12% of people prefer walking in order to reach Adventure Bay Family Water Park
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Map
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Trips
Adventure Bay Family Water Park, Windsor Reviews
Swimming here is getting worse and worse. they don't tell you when there will be only 2 lanes available, and you have to share with several other swimmers in a single lane. Parking used to be available to monthly user. But now only available to yearly.
Always a fun time with the kiddies and wife. A bit expensive but great!
Awesome pool and staff. Love swimming here.
Staff are not knowledgeable on the rules and regulations of their work place. First they sell your family the tickets, then after you're in, and ready to get into the swimming pool, they tell you that children are not allowed, and ask you to leave.
unfortunately I have to go here daily because I parent a club swimmer. The parking cost a fortune and they seem to have stopped cleaning for 2017. I have been watching the same stains on the benches for the past couple weeks and it’s getting a little disgusting. I no longer allow my kids out of sight when there due to a few incidents that happened throughout year but they do seem to have increased security now, that is what got them two stars. I would stay away if possible. As of January 2018 we have now stopped swimming and after four years of being there daily will probably never return to WIAC.
All QuestionsAdventure bay family water park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows