Events and Festivals in Windsor
- Carrousel of Nations: Usually held in June, don’t miss this festival which features the very best in world food, world music, world dance, and world art! It is held along the riverfront.
- Christmas: Christmas is celebrated with fervour and joy. Usually, it is a family affair. The streets of Windsor come alive with lighting and festive music.
- Windsor Summerfest: This one takes place in late June or early July. It lasts for over two weeks! It is a carnival, complete with rides, food stalls and game booths. It starts mid-afternoon on weekdays and at noon on weekends and closes by midnight. The highlight of this is the spectacular fireworks display that takes place over the Detroit River.
- Windsor Craft Beer Festival: This one takes place in October. A must visit for beer lovers!
Other Windsor events and festivals include the Festival of Birds (May), Arts @ the Marina (July), downtown Farmers’ Market (June to October), St. Petre’s Festival (late June or early July)
Trip plans for Windsor
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Windsor
- Events & Festivals in Amherstburg
- Events & Festivals in Leamington
- Events & Festivals in Wallaceburg
- Events & Festivals in Sarnia
- Events & Festivals in Ridgetown
- Events & Festivals in Camlachie