How to Reach Windsor
How to reach Windsor
HOW TO GET TO WINDSOR
- By Air: Flights to Windsor land at the Windsor airport.
- By Train: Windsor Station has trains connecting the city to rest of Canada.
- By Bus: Busses connect Windsor to nearby cities and towns along with the city of Detroit, USA.
- By Road: Highway 401 connects Windsor to the entire southern Ontario coast. Alternatively, the Ambassador Bridge and the Detroit-Windsor tunnel connect the Canadian city to the US city.
HOW TO GET AROUND WINDSOR
- By Bus: The Transit Windsor busses run in loops around the city. However, the stops are few. It is not the best way to traverse the city.
- By Car: It is said that the city was built for cars! Renting a car is the best way to explore the city. Valid driving licence is required along with a photo id to rent a car.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in the city and relatively cheap.
Modes of Transportation in Windsor
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Windsor. The most preferred mode of transport in Windsor is Car.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 32.44 min
Car 55.56%Driving 24.4 min Overall average time for 19.4 kms 24.4 min
Motorbike 11.11%Motorbike 15 min Overall average time for 17 kms 15 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 41.67 min Driving 6.67 min Bus 3.33 min Overall average time for 4 kms 51.67 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Halifax
- How To Reach Yellowknife
- How To Reach Quebec
- How To Reach Charlottetown
- How To Reach Edmonton
- How To Reach Winnipeg
- How To Reach Calgary
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Montreal
- How To Reach Toronto
- How To Reach Vancouver
- How To Reach Ottawa
- How To Reach Niagara Falls
- How To Reach Sault Ste. Marie
- How To Reach Whistler
- How To Reach Victoria
- How To Reach Banff
- How To Reach Kingston