Are you looking for what to do in Windsor?
- Windsor Riverfront: One of the things to do in Windsor, Ontario is visit it’s riverfront. The Windsor Riverfront is based along the Detroit River. Across the river, one can see USA’s Detroit! From parks to riverfront trails to restaurants and cafes to jogging and bicycle trails, the Windsor Riverfront is a beautiful place to spend a couple of hours.
- Dieppe Gardens: Situated at the Windsor riverfront, within the Dieppe Gardens you will find brilliantly coloured annuals and perennials. You will also find many monuments, including monuments dedicated to the Canadian Army, Navy and Air Force and a Peace monument.
- Jackson Park: Spread across a relatively large area, Jackson Park is one of Windsor’s foremost tourist attractions. It has over 10,000 plants and trees.
- Willistead Manor: The Willistead Manor is a 36 room mansion that sits within a 15-acre park. It was built in the year 1906 and was designed by Albert Kahn, a noted Detroit architect.
- Olde Walkerville Neighbourhood: Lush green trees, well planned streets and a charming blend of well-preserved 19th century rowhouses, executive homes and chic residences define the style of this lovely neighbourhood.
- Adventure Bay Family Water Park: Head over to the Adventure Bay Family Water Park for a fun day with your family. Attractions and rides at the water park include Wave Pool, Python, Whizzard, FlowRider, Lazy River, Master Blaster and Splash Zone to name a few.
- Caesars Windsor: To experience nightlife in Windsor, head over to this place. Caesars Windsor has everything under one roof! A Casino, a hotel, restaurants, pools, a spa, bars, nightlife, souvenir shopping and a lot more!
Below we have a list of things to do in Windsor and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Windsor getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Windsor with confidence.