- Address: 1899 Niagara Street. Windsor, ON N8Y 1K3, Canada
- Phone: +1-5192532365
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Architecture , Resort
Willistead Manor - Review
The Willistead Manor is a 36 room mansion that sits within a 15-acre park. It was built in the year 1906 and was designed by Albert Kahn, a noted Detroit architect. The Manor was briefly the home of Edward Chandler Walker and his wife, Mary. Designed in 16th century Tudor-Jacobean style of architecture, the construction of the main building started in the year 1904. No expense was spared in the materials or labour. Stepping into the Manor, everyone is overwhelmed by its beauty. Everything about the place is intricate and beautiful- from the large oak door, to The Great Hall, to the fireplace with elaborate over-mantle carving, the impressive staircase, the Dining Room, the Drawing Room and all the rooms in the North Wing. Public Tours are available at Willistead Manor at various times throughout the year.
Willistead Manor Ticket Prices
- Adult: USD 5.75, Senior: USD 4.75.
- Child (12 and under): USD 2.25.
Willistead Manor Opening and Closing Hours
- Since Willistead Manor is also a wedding and events venue, they allot specific time slots for their guided tours. Please contact them for the current public tour schedule or to arrange for a special group tour.
How To reach Willistead Manor by Public Transport
- Windsor Train Station
Restaurants Near Willistead Manor
- Big Tony’s Original Wood Fried Pizza co.
- The Twisted Apron
- Top Notch
- Thyme To Go
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Windsor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Windsor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Willistead Manor
95% of people who visit Windsor include Willistead Manor in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.98% of people start their Willistead Manor visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Willistead Manor
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Willistead Manor
Willistead Manor Map
Willistead Manor Trips
Willistead Manor, Windsor Reviews
Is beautiful place to go look through but it is also the best place for Pokemon Three gyms and tons of spins
Grounds are great for a walk. Such history in the manor.
If you're looking for something to do as a family, make sure you visit Willistead Manor during the holidays. Each room is beautifully themed and the history of the manor + Walker family is explained. You will not regret going
Beautiful, my daughter's favorite park in town
Beautiful location for weddings or photo shoots
All QuestionsWillistead manor
- Liberty Baptist Church
- First New Deal
- Sleepy Holler Camp Ground
- Long Memorial United Methodist Church
- Barton Chapel Baptist Church
- New Bama Dragway
- Sleepy Holler Independent Church
- Argo Church Of God
- Spiritual Needs Center
- Tackle World
- Port Of Cordova
- Long Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church
- Mt Pilgrim P B Church
- Hudson-Kirby Stadium
- Cordova Free-Will Baptist Church