Windsor RiverfrontCurrently Open
- Address: Riverside Drive West, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
Windsor Riverfront - Review
The Windsor Riverfront is based along the Detroit River. Across the river, one can see USA’s Detroit! From parks to riverfront trails to restaurants and cafes to jogging and bicycle trails, the Windsor Riverfront is a beautiful place to spend a couple of hours. It is a nice place to head over for a picnic with your family or friends. The riverfront provides nice views of the Canada-USA border and the Detroit skyline.
Windsor Riverfront Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices apply for entry to parks.
Windsor Riverfront Hours
- Opening and closing hours apply for parks, playgrounds and restaurants situated around the riverfront.
How To reach Windsor Riverfront by Public Transport
- Windsor Downtown Bus terminal
Restaurants Near Windsor Riverfront
- The Bistro At The River
- Tim Hortons
- Garden Buffet
- The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
- Da Vinci bar and restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Windsor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Windsor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Windsor Riverfront
95% of people who visit Windsor include Windsor Riverfront in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
47.7% of people start their Windsor Riverfront visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Windsor Riverfront
81.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Windsor Riverfront