Wilhelm Swarovski Beobachtungswarte1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Winkl 84, 9844 Winkl, Austria Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: View Point, Observatory, Family And Kids
You will be spellbound for sure, once you reach the location of Wilhelm Swarovski Beobachtungswarte. This is an observatory basically from where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Höhe. The observatory was made in the year 1998 using glass and wood mainly. It looks like a crystal and it actually represents the Swarovski family. There are multiple telescopes placed inside this observatory using which, you can spot a number of ibexes and marmots. The heavenly snow-clad mountainous surrounding is the prime attraction of this place that's view can be enjoyed ideally, being in the very observatory. Come here with your loved ones.
How to Reach Wilhelm Swarovski Beobachtungswarte
- Buses to stp - Großglockner Franz-Josefs-Höhe
- Wilhelm Swarovski Beobachtungswarte Address: Winkl 84, 9844 Winkl, Austria
- Wilhelm Swarovski Beobachtungswarte Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!