Assiniboine Park, WinnipegCurrently Open
- Address: 55 Pavilion Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N6, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2049276000
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Garden, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Nature
About Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg
The jewel of Winnipeg, Assiniboine Park is not something you should miss out on. A visit here will easily take up at least half of your day because of the sheer number of thingsthere are to see.A one stop family destination, the zoo will take up a chunk of your time here.
Apart from the zoo, there’s a conservatory, a playground, the historic Assiniboine Park Pavilion and a sculpture garden to name a few.
Assiniboine Park Information
- The park is open 24 hours a day.
- While entry to the Park is free, entry to the zoo requires a ticket.
Assiniboine Park Ticket Prices
- The prices for the ticket to the zoo is CAD USD 11 for adults, seniors and youth is CAD USD 8.65 and for children between the ages of 3-12, the ticket is CAD USD 6.95.
How To reach Assiniboine Park by Public Transport
- Eastbound Corydon at Shaftesbury (bus stop).
- Eastbound Roblin at Zoo (bus stop).
Restaurants Near Assiniboine Park
- Silver Heights Restaurant and Lounge
- Terrace in The Park
- Star Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Assiniboine Park
95% of people who visit Winnipeg include Assiniboine Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.87% of people start their Assiniboine Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Assiniboine Park
93.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Assiniboine Park