Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg
About Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg
Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg - Address, Phone Number
Address: 55 Pavilion Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N6, Canada
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, National Park, Garden, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The jewel of Winnipeg, Assiniboine Park is not something you should miss out on. A visit here will easily take up at least half of your day because of the sheer number of thingsthere are to see.A one stop family destination, the zoo will take up a chunk of your time here.
Apart from the zoo, there’s a conservatory, a playground, the historic Assiniboine Park Pavilion and a sculpture garden to name a few.
Assiniboine Park Information
- The park is open 24 hours a day.
- While entry to the Park is free, entry to the zoo requires a ticket.
Assiniboine Park Ticket Prices
- The prices for the ticket to the zoo is CAD USD 11 for adults, seniors and youth is CAD USD 8.65 and for children between the ages of 3-12, the ticket is CAD USD 6.95.
How To reach Assiniboine Park by Public Transport
- Eastbound Corydon at Shaftesbury (bus stop).
- Eastbound Roblin at Zoo (bus stop).
Restaurants Near Assiniboine Park
- Silver Heights Restaurant and Lounge
- Terrace in The Park
- Star Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Promenade Cafe And Wine
- Central Park
- St. John's Cathedral Anglican
- Rbc Convention Centre
- Winnipeg Grand Mosque
- National Car Rental
- University Of Manitoba
- 40 Dalhousie Dr
- Travelodge Winnipeg East
- Canad Inns Stadium
- Winnipeg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Winnipeg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Winnipeg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Winnipeg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Winnipeg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Winnipeg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Winnipeg