Dalnavert Museum160 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 61 Carlton St., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 1N7, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049432835
- Ticket Price: 5 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Architecture , Heritage Building
Just a stone’s throw away from Manitoba’s Legislative Building,the Dalnavert Museum stands tall in its Queen-Anne revival architecture. The erstwhile residence of Canada’s first prime minister, the Dalnavert Museum is considered to be one of the prime properties of the state.
Dubbed as a National Heritage Site, the house is still preserved with all of its original furnishings; most of the furnishings of the house were the best money would buy in those days. Electric lighting, indoor plumbing and central hot-water heating for example.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dalnavert Museum
- Senior citizens and children can avail of discounted tickets priced at CAD USD 4 and USD 3 respectively.
How to Reach Dalnavert Museum
- Eastbound Broadway at Carlton (bus stop)
- Southbound Carlton at Assiniboine (bus stop)
- Northbound Edmonton at Broadway (bus stop)
- Thida's Thai
- Bombolini Wine Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dalnavert Museum Address: 61 Carlton St., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 1N7, Canada
- Dalnavert Museum Contact Number: +1-2049432835
- Dalnavert Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Dalnavert Museum Price: 5 CAD
- Best time to visit Dalnavert Museum(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dalnavert Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.81% of people who visit Winnipeg include Dalnavert Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.33% of people start their Dalnavert Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dalnavert Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dalnavert Museum
People normally club together The Forks National Historic Site and Manitoba Legislative Museum while planning their visit to Dalnavert Museum.