Events and Festivals in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival (July): The second largest fringe festival, the Winnipeg Fringe Theatre is one of the most awaited festival of the year. Every year, the Old Square lights up and is brimming with activity from noon to midnight. Some of the popular performances involve comedy, drama and music.
- Winnipeg Folk Festival (July): Yet another important festival of Winnipeg in the month of July, the Winnipeg Folk Festival is one of the most visited music festivals of the country. Taking place at Bird’s Hill Provincial Park, this Folk Festival is the world’s oldest and largest folk-music festival. Spanning over five days and over seven stages, some 80 performances are conducted every day.
Trip plans for Winnipeg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Winnipeg
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Winnipeg
- Events & Festivals in Oakbank
- Events & Festivals in Steinbach
- Events & Festivals in Beaconia
- Events & Festivals in Marchand
- Events & Festivals in Saint Laurent
- Events & Festivals in Gimli