Manitoba Legislative MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 450 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1S4, Canada
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049455813
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Statue, Architecture
During the 20th century, Winnipeg experienced a boom in its economy and as a symbol of that prosperity, the Manitoba Legislative Museum was constructed. A 1920 neoclassical masterpiece, the Legislative Museum is an important government building.
Recognized by the Golden Boy that stands proud atop the building’s dome, the statue symbolizes the spirit of progress. The highlight of the building’s interiors is its Legislative Chamber where the t members of the Legislative Assembly meet. If a tour is scheduled during the meeting, visitors are welcome to watch over the proceedings.
- From July to Labour Day, tours are given out on an hourly basis from 9 am to 6 pm.
- During the other months, tours are available through reservations.
- Entry is free.
- Eastbound Broadway at Kennedy (bus stop).
- Hy's Steak Loft
- East India Co Pub & Eatery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Winnipeg include Manitoba Legislative Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.13% of people start their Manitoba Legislative Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Manitoba Legislative Museum
92.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manitoba Legislative Museum