Manitoba MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 190 Rupert Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0N2, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049562830
- Ticket Price: 9 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Manitoba Museum - Review
Attracting throngs of visitors, there’s no second guessing why the Manitoba Museum is an award winning attraction.Famous for their walk through exhibits, visitors get a firsthand experience as the local history, culture and geology of the region is well represented.
Real life exhibits too are on display where you get to see the prehistoric animals, log cabins and pronghorn antelope to name a few.There’s a virtual time travel option waiting for you atthe Urban Gallery,where you can walk down a 1920 replica of what the streets of Winnipeg looked like.
Manitoba Museum Ticket Prices
- For students, youths and senior citizens, the ticket price is CAD $7.50.
- For children between the ages of three and eleven, the ticket price is CAD $6.50
- You can buy tickets for the three museums in the premises in any combination you want and pay for just that.
How To reach Manitoba Museum by Public Transport
- Northbound Main at James (Concert Hall) [bus stop].
Restaurants Near Manitoba Museum
- Dim Sum Garden Restaurant
- Don Pedros
- Kum Koon Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Manitoba Museum
95% of people who visit Winnipeg include Manitoba Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
77.18% of people start their Manitoba Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Manitoba Museum
93.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manitoba Museum
Manitoba Museum Map
Manitoba Museum Trips
Manitoba Museum, Winnipeg Reviews
My children had an O.K time here. I'm only giving three stars because they have no interac machines in the museum itself, in fact you have to venture all the way to the Centennial concert hall in order to pull out cash so do so before heading there. Also, the main reason we went was to explore the ship area and it was closed....no warning from front desk and no discount (that's the best part of the tour).
I've got a bit of nostalgia for the exhibits here - I went a lot as a kid. The nonsuch was closed when we went, but it's because they're updating the exhibit. Good to see that they're always looking to freshen up the museum!
What a great experience! Family pass really pays for itself! Gentleman running the planetarium was funny, knowledgable, and friendly. Great place for the family of all ages!
Took a museum tour today - "The Great Canadian Fur Trade" is a behind the scenes look at the Hudson Bay gallery. Our guides were very knowledgeable and made sure we enjoyed the day. Good value and a unique experience.
Love this place. Brings back memories as a kid. Worth seeing.
All QuestionsManitoba museum
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal