Attracting throngs of visitors, there’s no second guessing why the Manitoba Museum is an award winning attraction.Famous for their walk through exhibits, visitors get a firsthand experience as the local history, culture and geology of the region is well represented.
Real life exhibits too are on display where you get to see the prehistoric animals, log cabins and pronghorn antelope to name a few.There’s a virtual time travel option waiting for you atthe Urban Gallery,where you can walk down a 1920 replica of what the streets of Winnipeg looked like.
Entrance Ticket Details For Manitoba Museum
- For students, youths and senior citizens, the ticket price is CAD $7.50.
- For children between the ages of three and eleven, the ticket price is CAD $6.50
- You can buy tickets for the three museums in the premises in any combination you want and pay for just that.
How to Reach Manitoba Museum
- Northbound Main at James (Concert Hall) [bus stop].
- Dim Sum Garden Restaurant
- Don Pedros
- Kum Koon Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.68% of people who visit Winnipeg include Manitoba Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
82.68% of people start their Manitoba Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Manitoba Museum
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manitoba Museum