Manitoba Planetarium And Science GalleryCurrently Open
- Address: 190 Rupert Ave | Manitoba Centennial Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049562830
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Educational Site, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Visit the largest museum in Winnipeg. Designed by Herbert Henry Gatenby Moody, this museum was build to focus on human and natural heritage. The museum gallery takes you on an adventurous journey to explore the treasure and ships of 17th century. On your every visit there will always something new to explore.
The science gallery let you explore the world of Science. You can wonder around technologies and illusion to learn about the world around you in a new way.
Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery Travel Tips
- 10 or more people in a group get 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices
- Once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- To learn about the Planetarium show schedule, visit their official website
Entrance Ticket Details For Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery
- Adult: USD 10 (one area), USD 18 (two area), USD 25 (three area)
- Youth (12 -17 years), students (18+ with ID), Seniors (60+): USD 8.50 (one area), USD 15 (two area), USD 20.50 (three area)
- Child (3 -13): USD 7.50 (one area), USD 13 (two area), USD 17.50 (three area)
How to Reach Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery
- By city buses 11, 12, 19, 21,29,31,33 and get off at Eastbound Pacific at Martha
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.39% of people who visit Winnipeg include Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
93.55% of people start their Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manitoba Planetarium And Science Gallery