Considered as one of the modern jewels of the downtown area of Winnipeg, MTS center is famous for hosting variety of premier sports, entertainment and musical events. History says there were a small bunch of people who wished to bring Winnipeg to the forefront in the fields like sports, music and entertainment. Hence, their concept let to the birth of MTS center.
At present, the center has hosted famous sports event like the American Hockey League’s Manitoba Moose from 2004 to 2011.
Mts Centre Travel Tips
- Box office is also open 2 hours prior to all events and remains open until 1 hour after event start time.
- Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order and photo ID at the box office
- Food and beverage is optional
- The timings vary according to the events
Mts Centre Hours
Main Floor Box office hours:
- Monday to Friday: 10am -5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 2pm
How to Reach Mts Centre
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.43% of people who visit Winnipeg include Mts Centre in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
74.51% of people start their Mts Centre visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mts Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mts Centre