Royal Canadian Mint348 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 520 Lagimodiere Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R2J 3E7, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049836429
- Ticket Price: 6 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Unlike its counterpart in Ottawa, which is known to produce world class commemorative coins, the Royal Canadian Mint of Winnipeg produces currency that is used in everyday transaction. Producing coins used within Canada and worldwide as well since 1976, it’s claimed that every fourth person around the world carries a Winnipeg’s mint.
The best way to see the Mint is through a tour that is conducted on an hourly basis. The art of making money is shown to you in detail- and it’s not as easy as you think it is.Make sure to pick up a souvenir on your way out.
Royal Canadian Mint Travel Tips
- Last tour conducted is at 4pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Canadian Mint
- For kids and senior citizens, the ticket are available at a discounted price of CAD USD 3 and USD 5 respectively.
- The weekend rates are around a CAD USD 1.25 cheaper than the weekday tickets.
How to Reach Royal Canadian Mint
- Eastbound East Mint at Lagimodiere (bus stop).
- 4 Seasons Chinese Food
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Dairi-Wip Drive-In
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.88% of people who visit Winnipeg include Royal Canadian Mint in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.7% of people start their Royal Canadian Mint visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Royal Canadian Mint
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Canadian Mint