Shaw Park253 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1 Portage Ave E, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3N3, Canada (Formerly CanWest Global Park)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2049822273
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Games
Are you a baseball lover? If yes, try to take out some time from your travel schedule to watch a baseball game in Shaw Park. Formerly known as CanWest Park, this baseball stadium has been popular for holding some of the popular baseball games of Winnipeg.
For refreshment, visit the third floor where the restaurant is located.
Shaw Park Travel Tips
- Payments are accepted in Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash and Debit
- Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order and photo ID.
- Elevators into the facility are located at Gates 1, 3, and 4. Elevators to access the Skysuites are located at Gate 4.
- Wheelchair seating is located at the top of sections B, D, G, M, Q, S, and T.
- All Washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Some items are not permitted in the venue - Alcoholic beverages, Illegal drugs, Non-alcoholic beer, Weapons, Glass, Cans, Plastic Bottles, Thermal Cups/Water bottles with caps or lids, Fireworks, Large Chains, Spiked Braceletes, Wallet Chains, Spray Paint/Aerosol Cans, Banners, Poles, Umbrellas, Ice Chests/Coolers, Laser Pointers, Beach Balls/Inflatable Items, Water Guns, Non-service animals
- Children under two do not require a ticket when seated in lap. (Unless specified)
Entrance Ticket Details For Shaw Park
- Club: USD 20 (tickets), USD 135 (minipacks) ; USD 950 (Season tickets)
- Prime: USD 16 (tickets), USD 171 (minipacks) ; USD 750 (Season tickets)
- On Deck: USD 14 (tickets), USD 117 (minipacks) ; USD 650 (Season tickets)
- Grand Slam: USD 9 (tickets), USD 72 (minipacks) ; USD 450 (Season tickets)
Shaw Park Hours
- On Saturday: 10am–2pm (during baseball season only)
- Monday to Saturday: 9am – 9pm
- Sunday: opens 3.5 hours before the game, closes 2 hours after game time
How to Reach Shaw Park
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.53% of people who visit Winnipeg include Shaw Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.15% of people start their Shaw Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shaw Park
75.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shaw Park
Shaw Park Reviews & Ratings
Shaw Park is a great affordable way to spend a night out with friends or family. I've gone with my toddler who can usually last about an hour. I don't mind because at the low price of tickets, if we have to leave early it's not a big deal. Parking is usually around $10. I love sitting outside in nice weather watching a game. The food options are decent for a smaller park, but I just don't understand why some of them only take cash. Seems old fashioned. When I go with friends it's nice to grab a few drinks and be relaxed and entertained.
I love coming here. Ball games are so much fun to watch. The food is a tad expensive but that's expected. I would recommend the giant pizza slice. So delicious 😍
Went to the dugout store and got a really nice social prize. Lots of souvenirs and helpful staff
It's fun during early part of season, but organizers put no effort to protect fans during wasp season. Thousands of wasps swarming fans, hundreds of stings, children screaming in agony, people leaving early - their money gone to waste. Not even $10 wasp traps (super effective) are set up. I had to eat my ice cream in the bloody washroom to avoid being swarmed
From Scotland, visiting family in Winnipeg, seeing the Goldeneyes at Shaw Park was our first experience of a ball game. Lovely stadium with a great atmosphere - the mascots entertained everyone between innings, and even though the local team were not victorious, the crowd were still smiling. Decent parking for $8, reasonably priced hot dogs and vendors selling ice cold beer - fantastic experience we'll never forget.