St. Boniface Museum And CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 494 Tache Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2H 2B2, Canada
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2042374500
- Ticket Price: 6 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral - Review
Winnipeg’s oldest building, the St. Boniface Museum & Cathedral is housed within a 19th century convent.Considered to be the mecca of the French Canadians, St. Boniface was established in 1818. The museum, which was home to the former Grey Nuns, tales a riveting tale of the Francophone settlers.
Whilst you’re in the same premises, check out the St. Boniface Cathedral which still has its original stone façade and portions of the wall that were salvaged after a fire destroyed most of the edifice.
St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral Ticket Prices
- For senior citizens and students, tickets are available at CAD $5; children between the ages of 6 and 17 can avail of tickets priced at CAD USD 4.
How To reach St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral by Public Transport
- Northbound Tache at Despins (bus stop)
- Eastbound Despins at Valade (bus stop)
Restaurants Near St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral
- Salisbury House
- Chez Sophie Sur Le Pont
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Winnipeg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Winnipeg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral
95% of people who visit Winnipeg include St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.48% of people start their St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral
94.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral
St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral Map
St. Boniface Museum And Cathedral, Winnipeg Reviews
Impressive cathedral and the grounds are nice and peaceful. A good place to look around for a little while, including the tombstone of Louis Riel.
Beautiful historic church. Very glad it wasn't torn down after the fire. It's a great monument
A must see if you're in Winnipeg for a short time. A historic place, also has a Louis Riel's grave.
Beautiful place, with a lot of history. There are also very often people who take married pictures.
Beautiful experience just being able to visit and see the place. Historic and special.
All QuestionsSt. boniface museum and cathedral
- D&H Canal Museum
- Lock Tender's House And Canal Store Ruin
- Camp Huntington
- Epworth United Methodist Camp & Retreat Center
- Artist's Rock Gazebo
- Sheeley's Farm Airport
- The Headquarters: A Clubhouse For The Curious
- Jacobus Van Wagenen Stone House
- Shadow Lawn Ny
- Clove Reformed Church
- High Falls Historic District
- Owen Gallery
- Copes Lookout
- Awosting Falls
- Spring Farm Trailhead