Old Post Office MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 513 Prairie St, Winnsboro, LA 71295, USA, 71295, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
Originally the Winnsboro post office, the Old Post Office Museum houses a permanent display of Franklin Parish history along with different exhibits on a rotational basis. The museum also offers for display the original black iron vault with the year 1936 and the words “Diebold Safe & Lock Co.” along with various scrapbooks and memorabilia donated by local families. With well-planned exhibits and ancient displays, the museum is one of the favourite destinations for art and history buffs.
- Old Post Office Museum Address: 513 Prairie St, Winnsboro, LA 71295, USA, 71295, United States
- Old Post Office Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!