So, if you don't know yet, this town was founded on the economics of the lumber industry. This flawless shows parodies this history in 12 events - chopping, cross-cut sawing, speed climbing, logrolling, throwing axes, canoe jousting, and boom running. It's a little hard to describe the show. The simplest way to put it - this is pure slapstick. It doesn't matter what age your age is growing your teeth or losing them - you'll be laughing fit to crack your ribs!
Entrance Ticket Details For Dells Lumberjack Show
- Children (4-12 yrs.) $10.99
- Children 3 and Under FREE.
Dells Lumberjack Show Hours
- Timings vary by month. Early in the season (May to Mid-june), the attraction is not open every day and has three times: 2:00 pm, 7:00 pm, and 8:00 pm. Check attraction website for detailed times for the specific day of your visit, which will change from year to year.
- Ticket booths open one hour before showtime. Opening times given are for the ticket booth.
- Buy tickets at the gate.
Starting June 20:
- Monday - Saturday: Shows at 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Sunday: Shows at 8:00 pm only.
How to Reach Dells Lumberjack Show
- By rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.85% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Dells Lumberjack Show in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
64.86% of people start their Dells Lumberjack Show visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dells Lumberjack Show
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dells Lumberjack Show