Events and Festivals in Wisconsin Dells
Every month and every week, Wisconsin Dells has either a festival or event to suit your fancy. The noted ones are as follows:
- Automotion: Usually held in the month of May, this is an event where classic rides fill the parking lot of Noah's Ark Water park. There is live music and food, a car parade, car corral, swap meet and awards presentation too.
- Dells Rare Barrel Affair: This event typically held in the Spring month of April, features rare and barrel aged beers alongside the classic Wisconsin beers. The Dells Rare Barrel Affair brings together Wisconsin brewers for a springtime celebration of the brewer's art.
- Taste of the Dells: Celebrate the start of summer, in the month of June, this event serves tasty samples from many Dells area restaurants. There is live entertainment, a fish boil, family entertainment, arts and crafts show, antique tractor show and a library book sale, with free admission.
- Wo-Zha-Wa Days Fall Festival: A festive celebration in the Autumn month of September, Wo-Zha-Wa Days is bursting with family activities, including an arts and crafts fair, antique flea market, Maxwell Street Days, live entertainment and a 100-unit parade. Visitors are even invited to participate in a street carnival with refreshment discounts and the Wo-Zha-Wa Run.
- Fall Festival Weekend: Get some more fun in your Fall weekend by celebrating here. Autumn Harvest Fest activities for the entire family, Dells On Tap microbrew tasting, a craft beer walk, live entertainment, a 5k run & walk and more. Held in October annually.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Wisconsin Dells
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Wisconsin Dells
Save 4%1-Hour Guided WildThing Jet Boat Tour in Wisconsin DellsNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
The 1-hour guided jet boat tour is an adventure for you and your small groupon the upper Wisconsin River. This 11-mile river ...
Save 4%Wisconsin Dells 1 Hour Land & Water Duck TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Take a WWII Amphibious Duck for a guided 1-hour land and water small-group tour of Lower Dells Glacial Park. See 14,000 year ...