Every month and every week, Wisconsin Dells has either a festival or event to suit your fancy. The noted ones are as follows:
- Automotion: Usually held in the month of May, this is an event where classic rides fill the parking lot of Noah's Ark Water park. There is live music and food, a car parade, car corral, swap meet and awards presentation too.
- Dells Rare Barrel Affair: This event typically held in the Spring month of April, features rare and barrel aged beers alongside the classic Wisconsin beers. The Dells Rare Barrel Affair brings together Wisconsin brewers for a springtime celebration of the brewer's art.
- Taste of the Dells: Celebrate the start of summer, in the month of June, this event serves tasty samples from many Dells area restaurants. There is live entertainment, a fish boil, family entertainment, arts and crafts show, antique tractor show and a library book sale, with free admission.
- Wo-Zha-Wa Days Fall Festival: A festive celebration in the Autumn month of September, Wo-Zha-Wa Days is bursting with family activities, including an arts and crafts fair, antique flea market, Maxwell Street Days, live entertainment and a 100-unit parade. Visitors are even invited to participate in a street carnival with refreshment discounts and the Wo-Zha-Wa Run.
- Fall Festival Weekend: Get some more fun in your Fall weekend by celebrating here. Autumn Harvest Fest activities for the entire family, Dells On Tap microbrew tasting, a craft beer walk, live entertainment, a 5k run & walk and more. Held in October annually.