Noah's Ark Water ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 1410 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, 53965, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6082546351
- Fax: +1-6082548027
- Ticket Price: 39 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Water Park, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Rides, Games, Social, Entertainment, Amusement Parks
America's largest waterpark, open in summers only, offers over 80 rip-roaringly fun activities for families. Most are water based - Black Anaconda, Black Thunder, Dark Voyage, Flash Flood, Scorpion's Tale, Congo Bongo, Sting Ray, Endless River, and Big Kahuna to mention a few of the most popular - but there are also a handful of dry ones including Noah's 4-D Dive-In Theater. Mixing eats and sweets, there are four eateries to refuel at, including bars. There are four different gift shops. For a pricey fee, you can rent your own shaded cabana for an entire day! The areas in which cabanas can be rented include: Big Kahuna, Wave Pool, Paradise Lagoon and Endless River. There are hotels on the property in which you can stay. Additionally the theme park also ties up with a few hotels from around town.
It's hard to explain how perfect this attraction is on paper. You should really go check out the attraction website, which is incredibly detailed. The best we can say is - it's almost impossible to not have a good time here.
- There is paid, preferred and disabled parking available.
- There are three ATMs inside the park.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the park.
- Wear family friendly swimwear. Cover up provocative tattoos.
- There is a designated smoking area, locker facilities.
- Follow park safety rules, which are extensive, and can be found on the attraction website.
- Food may not be allergen free. Be careful.
- USD 28.99: Junior under 48", Senior 55+ with I.D.
- Children 36" and under FREE.
- Save USD 4 on adult tickets by buying 4 days in advance.
- Smart Day Tickets, purchased on day before designated Smart Day: USD 29.99 for adults; USD 22.99 for kids.
- Premier Season Pass: USD 79.99
- Standard Season Pass: USD 59.99
- Cabana Rental: USD 119
- Closed September second week - May penultimate week.
- Closing hours vary from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm depending on day of the week, month, and holidays. Check attraction website for details. In general, weekends are open for longer hours than weekdays.
- Please refer to the official website for detailed timing.
- By Rented Car/Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.99% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Noah's Ark Water Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55% of people start their Noah's Ark Water Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Noah's Ark Water Park
90.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Noah's Ark Water Park
Fantastic place. We come here every year and we never get tired of it. Here's a couple of tips: Pack your own food and eat outside the park - Noah's Ark doesn't allow food into their park but they do have a few picnic tables outside. Unless you want to spend $15 on some fries, get away from the crowds and enjoy nature as you eat. Have a set plan of action - Noah's Ark is a huge place. Even if you come on a weekday like I did, there is so much stuff that you might not get it all done unless you came here for 2 days. Instead, map out your plan and ride the rides that you absolutely want to do first. Beware the bathrooms - can be very dirty even on days few people are there. Noah's Ark is the biggest water park in the world (technically some place underneath a former aircraft hanger is the largest, but come on, it's a resort. The "world's biggest water park" has 3 slides. It maybe be the biggest indoor resort but it's not covered with rides and shops, it's not a water park) Over 70 acres of land smothered in slides and rides. By far one of the best in North America, if not the world.
Great park with lots of variety. Lines were pretty long for some of the more popular rides, so you'll definitely want to spend more than 1 day visiting the park if you want to try everything. The grounds are huge, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes that won't slip off your feet when you go on the slides. If it's in your budget, be sure to reserve a cabana online well in advance of your trip. Totally worth the extra money to have a designated place to meet the kids and safely store your belongings. Service in the cabana was a little slow, but friendly.
Very fun water park! Stay tuned for "A Day" if you or your child has an A on their report card, they get in for free! This is usually a few days in the middle of June. Great park, I usually go every year.
Family had a good time. All rides will have the typical wait of an amusement park. Food prices are high but that's a given and are probably pretty similar to the restaurants outside of the water park.
Simply amazing. The biggest and best I've been to so far. The park has awesome rides, and takes days to ride them all! If you are a thrill-seeker, you gotta go here!