Noah's Ark Water Park
About Noah's Ark Water Park, Wisconsin Dells
America's largest waterpark, open in summers only, offers over 80 rip-roaringly fun activities for families. Most are water based - Black Anaconda, Black Thunder, Dark Voyage, Flash Flood, Scorpion's Tale, Congo Bongo, Sting Ray, Endless River, and Big Kahuna to mention a few of the most popular - but there are also a handful of dry ones including Noah's 4-D Dive-In Theater. Mixing eats and sweets, there are four eateries to refuel at, including bars. There are four different gift shops. For a pricey fee, you can rent your own shaded cabana for an entire day! The areas in which cabanas can be rented include: Big Kahuna, Wave Pool, Paradise Lagoon and Endless River. There are hotels on the property in which you can stay. Additionally the theme park also ties up with a few hotels from around town.
It's hard to explain how perfect this attraction is on paper. You should really go check out the attraction website, which is incredibly detailed. The best we can say is - it's almost impossible to not have a good time here.
Noah's Ark Water Park Information
- There is paid, preferred and disabled parking available.
- There are three ATMs inside the park.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the park.
- Wear family friendly swimwear. Cover up provocative tattoos.
- There is a designated smoking area, locker facilities.
- Follow park safety rules, which are extensive, and can be found on the attraction website.
- Food may not be allergen free. Be careful.
Noah's Ark Water Park Tickets Prices
- USD 28.99: Junior under 48", Senior 55+ with I.D.
- Children 36" and under FREE.
- Save USD 4 on adult tickets by buying 4 days in advance.
- Smart Day Tickets, purchased on day before designated Smart Day: USD 29.99 for adults; USD 22.99 for kids.
- Premier Season Pass: USD 79.99
- Standard Season Pass: USD 59.99
- Cabana Rental: USD 119
Noah's Ark Water Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed September second week - May penultimate week.
- Closing hours vary from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm depending on day of the week, month, and holidays. Check attraction website for details. In general, weekends are open for longer hours than weekdays.
- Please refer to the official website for detailed timing.
How To Get To Noah's Ark Water Park by Public Transport
- By Rented Car/Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 1410 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Ticket Price: 39 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Bar, Water Park, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Rides, Games
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate Noah's Ark Water Park, Wisconsin Dells
Fun water park, but not very modern and lots of hills to walk up and down while going from one attraction to the next. Most of the day was pleasant. I noticed that they have many attentive life guards, which is certainly a good from a safety standpoint. One issue that was frustrating was when we tried to watch their 4-D movie. We walked up a large hill to the building it was in. There was a sign there that simply stated "Plays every 15 minutes, wait at door outside building and staff will open door for next movie." We waited during normal park hours (and maybe longer than 15 minutes - no clock around and no waterproof watch) and still nothing... Theater apparently isn't open during all park hours. It would have been really nice if they had the hours of operation posted, maybe a clock? and at a minimum had at least put a sign up to indicate that it was currently closed. Other than that experience, it was generally a fun day and the kids enjoyed themselves.
Kids had a blast! One of their favorite spots on the road trip. Some hotels in the area give you free tickets to this water park if you stay a night. And the tickets are good for 2 days. A good variety of water rides for all ages. Awesome place!
Great place to go if the whole park was open! Paid for parking and went into the park and found out after riding a few rides that the wave pools and a chunk of slides were closed! I would have not went because there was no pool to swim in! Aside from that the park is amazing and I wish I could have been able to experience it all.
Daughter won free tickets to the water park, so we investigated and planned our trip for Sunday Sept 3rd. Weather was nice but not too hot. Parking expensive but we were handicapped so we had a parking spot right by the Kahuna ticket booth, good thing picnic area was close too. Great seats under the shade for my husband who does not swim very often. FOOD prices were ridiculously priced, $9.59 for a funnel cake, we were glad we brought a picnic lunch. Water was ICE cold, so we did not enjoy the wave pool, the lazy river was so cold we really did not like that either. Tons of walking from one slide to the other, lines long but seemed to move fairly well. Park employees very nice and helpful. Restrooms and changing areas were absolutely FILTHY, wet toilet paper on floors and toilets plugged, unable to flush. Park people notified. would not spend the money to return here. Water priced at $3.89 and rules were not observed as we saw many people with plastic containers for liquid. Many park rules that we read online were not observed or followed by other patrons. Granddaughter had a very good time but if we ever come to the dells again we will visit another water park.
It needs to offer more for what it charges or charge less for admission. Kids loved it, so it's a great place for kids. It doesn't have a lot of thrilling rides for adults in comparison... All the food we tried was good. Public bathrooms need to be cleaned more often considering the crowd they cater to.
- Nearby Attractions
- Dells Lumberjack Show
- Timber Falls Mini Golf Adventure Park
- H.H. Bennett Studio
- Dells Scenic Riverwalk
- Fawn Creek Winery
- Big Chief Go Karts
- Alligator Alley Adventures
- Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions
- Laser Warfare
- Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- Budget Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- Wisconsin Dells Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Wisconsin Dells
- 2 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 3 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 4 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 5 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 6 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 7 Days in Wisconsin Dells