Noah's Ark Water Park273 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1410 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, 53965, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6082546351
- Fax: +1-6082548027
- Ticket Price: 39 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Water Park, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Rides, Games, Social, Entertainment, Amusement Parks
America's largest waterpark, open in summers only, offers over 80 rip-roaringly fun activities for families. Most are water based - Black Anaconda, Black Thunder, Dark Voyage, Flash Flood, Scorpion's Tale, Congo Bongo, Sting Ray, Endless River, and Big Kahuna to mention a few of the most popular - but there are also a handful of dry ones including Noah's 4-D Dive-In Theater. Mixing eats and sweets, there are four eateries to refuel at, including bars. There are four different gift shops. For a pricey fee, you can rent your own shaded cabana for an entire day! The areas in which cabanas can be rented include: Big Kahuna, Wave Pool, Paradise Lagoon and Endless River. There are hotels on the property in which you can stay. Additionally the theme park also ties up with a few hotels from around town.
It's hard to explain how perfect this attraction is on paper. You should really go check out the attraction website, which is incredibly detailed. The best we can say is - it's almost impossible to not have a good time here.
Noah's Ark Water Park Travel Tips
- There is paid, preferred and disabled parking available.
- There are three ATMs inside the park.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the park.
- Wear family friendly swimwear. Cover up provocative tattoos.
- There is a designated smoking area, locker facilities.
- Follow park safety rules, which are extensive, and can be found on the attraction website.
- Food may not be allergen free. Be careful.
Entrance Ticket Details For Noah's Ark Water Park
- USD 28.99: Junior under 48", Senior 55+ with I.D.
- Children 36" and under FREE.
- Save USD 4 on adult tickets by buying 4 days in advance.
- Smart Day Tickets, purchased on day before designated Smart Day: USD 29.99 for adults; USD 22.99 for kids.
- Premier Season Pass: USD 79.99
- Standard Season Pass: USD 59.99
- Cabana Rental: USD 119
Noah's Ark Water Park Hours
- Closed September second week - May penultimate week.
- Closing hours vary from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm depending on day of the week, month, and holidays. Check attraction website for details. In general, weekends are open for longer hours than weekdays.
- Please refer to the official website for detailed timing.
How to Reach Noah's Ark Water Park
- By Rented Car/Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.33% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Noah's Ark Water Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55% of people start their Noah's Ark Water Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Noah's Ark Water Park
90.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Noah's Ark Water Park