This new state-of-the-art dinner theatre delivers Broadway Musicals and Disney Classics in addition to producing a handful of its own shows. And at other times, to keep the schedule filled, they host world class concerts and comedians! The food is usually scrumptious and they do offer a children's menu. The service is excellent and quick. As for the shows themselves? They are a sensory overload, a celebration of light and sound and laughter. Kids will enjoy themselves in the adult theatre and adults will enjoy themselves in the kids theatre. Practically no one has a bad review for this place.
- The layout of different seating categories can be found on attraction website.
- Tickets can be purchased upto 15 minutes before show time.
- No refunds OR exchanges.
Prices for various groups vary by seating, but generally, they are:
- Adults: $34.97 to $56.32
- Children: $24.30 to $29.63
- Children's theatre: USD 13.74
- The higher ticket prices are probably Dinner and Show tickets, and cheaper are Show Only Tickets.
- Soda, Milk, Juice, Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks and Specialty Desserts cost extra.
Box Office Timing:
- Monday to saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Time given here are for the box office.
- Arrive 90 minutes before showtime. Eating is 75 minutes before show time.
- Shows can begin anywhere between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- By Rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.3% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Palace Theater In The Dells in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.61% of people start their Palace Theater In The Dells visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palace Theater In The Dells
94.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palace Theater In The Dells
Amazing Holiday show!! My second time there in the last 5 months n I live over 2 hours away. Highly recommend this venue the food n service both excellent!! The performers always do an outstanding job. Worth every penny and more!!
I’d love to say my night was very very good. The Elvis impersonator was very funny and great at the same time! Not only this, but our server George was a blast! He was very helpful and answered all questions I had! One thing I would like to improve would be selection. We didn’t get any options on food choices, like if we wanted soup or salad. That would’ve made it even better.
Saw Doug Church perform at the Palace Theater tonight! It was an awesome show! He has one more performance Saturday 11-17-18 night. If you are able you should go see his Elvis routine!The food was tremendous also! Guy really outdid himself as always!
It was a beautiful place. Our server George was very polite and great at what he does! We will be back!!
Food was good. Christmas show was an enjoyable mash up of Broadway musical and some corny jokes.