Palace Theater In The Dells
About Palace Theater In The Dells, Wisconsin Dells
This new state-of-the-art dinner theatre delivers Broadway Musicals and Disney Classics in addition to producing a handful of its own shows. And at other times, to keep the schedule filled, they host world class concerts and comedians! The food is usually scrumptious and they do offer a children's menu. The service is excellent and quick. As for the shows themselves? They are a sensory overload, a celebration of light and sound and laughter. Kids will enjoy themselves in the adult theatre and adults will enjoy themselves in the kids theatre. Practically no one has a bad review for this place.
Palace Theater In The Dells Information
- The layout of different seating categories can be found on attraction website.
- Tickets can be purchased upto 15 minutes before show time.
- No refunds OR exchanges.
Palace Theater In The Dells Tickets Prices
Prices for various groups vary by seating, but generally, they are:
- Adults: $34.97 to $56.32
- Children: $24.30 to $29.63
- Children's theatre: USD 13.74
- The higher ticket prices are probably Dinner and Show tickets, and cheaper are Show Only Tickets.
- Soda, Milk, Juice, Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks and Specialty Desserts cost extra.
Palace Theater In The Dells Opening and Closing Hours
Box Office Timing:
- Monday to saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Time given here are for the box office.
- Arrive 90 minutes before showtime. Eating is 75 minutes before show time.
- Shows can begin anywhere between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm.
How To Get To Palace Theater In The Dells by Public Transport
- By Rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Palace Theater In The Dells, Wisconsin Dells
Great place. We have been here a couple of times, mostly when we get a good deal. We went to see Grease this time and it was well done, lots of fun. The food was good and the staff is courteous and prompt. The only complaint I have is $120 for 2 people to eat and watch the show. Only water, coffee, and milk come with it. Gratuity isn't included. Seems a bit high but a lot of work does go into it. Still worth it! Will go again.
Excellent you watch theater get some dinner then the theater starts then they have a slight intermission where you get some desert and refills. Tasty food to every time I've been there they also feature a bar I've stuck to the well known shows and so far all have been great acting. The prices are also reasonable as well. If you or yours like theater go see it you won't be disappointed I liked it and I've never been into theater.
Bodeans concert was awesome. Bathrooms were clean, but, half the handicap stalls were closed. Extremely hot in the theater area. Very uncomfortable sweating while listening to an indoor concert.
Nice staff, friendly servers, good food (for dinner theater), and excellent entertainment (plays, musicals, Christmas productions, and an occasional psychic). And you have the choice of dinner or no dinner with most dinner shows. Great bar drinks and appetizers.
Wonderful performance, great talent. The food was pretty good too.
- Nearby Attractions
- Dells Lumberjack Show
- Timber Falls Mini Golf Adventure Park
- H.H. Bennett Studio
- Dells Scenic Riverwalk
- Fawn Creek Winery
- Big Chief Go Karts
- Alligator Alley Adventures
- Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions
- Laser Warfare
- Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- 5 Star Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Budget Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Cheap Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Luxury Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Wisconsin Dells
- 2 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 3 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 4 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 5 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 6 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- 7 Days in Wisconsin Dells