Tommy Bartlett Show, Wisconsin Dells
About Tommy Bartlett Show, Wisconsin Dells
Tommy Bartlett Show, Wisconsin Dells - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 560 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA
Ticket Price: 21 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 04:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 717 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
So this is unique. This show doesn't take place inside an enclosed theatre. It takes place outdoors - on the waters of Lake Delton. At its heart, this is performance art - the best water athletes pulling out and pulling off every trick imaginable, mostly death-defying and daredevil stunts, all of them awesome beyond words. The 90 minute show has been around for more than 60 years (it was created in 1952), and been watched by more than 20 million people. Currently, visitors can expect to see:
- Living the Dream: Water-skiing, Jumping, Multi-person stunts, sometime barefoot… all while being dragged full speed by a powerboat.
- Aqua the Waterskiing Clown: His hare brained stunts are great enough to make even those with clown phobias crack smiles.
- Flyin' High: Water-jet stunts that shoot 30 feet into the air sometimes with the performer sitting on the chair.
- Man-Carrying Kite: Just a dude hang-gliding 700 feet above the water.
- The Fausto Scorpions: An acrobatic troupe on a water stage; very quick with their feet.
- T.J Howell: There's always room for a juggler.
- The Nerveless Nocks: Motorcycle stunts inside a 18 foot tall steel cage.
- Christian Stoinev & Scooby: This circus acrobat and America’s Got Talent graduate does insane things with his dog on his back.
- The Grand Finale Entrancing Waters Show: A light and sound show.
All of the above happens in a space of 90 minutes.
Tommy Bartlett Show Information
- Usually open even if it is raining.
Tommy Bartlett Show Ticket Prices
- Adult: $21.00
- Child (ages 5-11): $12.00
- Senior (65+): $16.80
Groups of 20+
- Adult: USD 15.75
- Child (ages 5-11): USD 9
Children ages 4 & younger are FREE if held on an adult's lap.
Reserved tickets are USD 3 more.
Tommy Bartlett Show Opening and Closing Hours
- This show is from the last week May to the first week of September only. Closed at all other times.
- Shows last 90 minutes, and begin at 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Light and sound show at 8:30 pm.
How To reach Tommy Bartlett Show by Public Transport
- By Rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tommy Bartlett Show, Wisconsin Dells Reviews - Write a Review
Our whole family enjoyed it. The acts were amazing! A little pricey for an hour and a half show and I did not care much for the vendors yelling " let's get drunk people" while they were selling alcohol especially at a 4:30 show. But overall it was a fun event.
The Tommy Bartlett show is another Dells staple - I'd always heard about it, never been. They have two shows - 4:30 and 8:30. I went to the 8:30 show and although it was dark, they had everything lit up with spotlights. I was surprised at the amount of walking we had to do to get down to the grandstands. It was like a paved hill so uneven terrain and could be difficult for anyone with walking difficulties (though I think they had golf carts to transport the handicapped, etc.). The first half of the show is water-skiing and the second half is more of a variety show with acrobatics and non-water-related activities. Many family-friendly, corny jokes. Good family entertainment. My hotel gave free tickets to the show, which seems to be very common.
We went to the later show and the water show was simply amazing. The cotton candy vendor walking around yelling, "Get your sugar on a stick!" was not only funny, but entertaining. The unicycle show was not my favorite. They kind of pushed the boundaries of a family friendly event, but it wasn't bad. Overall the kids enjoyed it and it was worth the admission.
There is no question this is my favorite activity in the dells. Before I lived in the dells my parents always took me to the show and it captured my imagination. From the space shuttle to dieter tasso these are my best memories growing up! This is a cannot miss. Great family tradition.
If you're in the Dells you need to see the Tommy Bartlett Show. The performers are all extremely talented and so much fun to watch. They really know how to put on a show and there is so much packed into it that you can't be disappointed. I can't recommend it enough.
- Nearby Attractions
- Holiday Shores Watersports
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
- Hot Dog Avenue
- Bigfoot Zipline Tours
- The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
- Ghost Boat
- Dells Pizza Lab
- Springhill Suites
- Twi-lite Motel
- Wisconsin Dells Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wisconsin Dells
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wisconsin Dells
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wisconsin Dells
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wisconsin Dells
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wisconsin Dells