So this is unique. This show doesn't take place inside an enclosed theatre. It takes place outdoors - on the waters of Lake Delton. At its heart, this is performance art - the best water athletes pulling out and pulling off every trick imaginable, mostly death-defying and daredevil stunts, all of them awesome beyond words. The 90 minute show has been around for more than 60 years (it was created in 1952), and been watched by more than 20 million people. Currently, visitors can expect to see:
- Living the Dream: Water-skiing, Jumping, Multi-person stunts, sometime barefoot… all while being dragged full speed by a powerboat.
- Aqua the Waterskiing Clown: His hare brained stunts are great enough to make even those with clown phobias crack smiles.
- Flyin' High: Water-jet stunts that shoot 30 feet into the air sometimes with the performer sitting on the chair.
- Man-Carrying Kite: Just a dude hang-gliding 700 feet above the water.
- The Fausto Scorpions: An acrobatic troupe on a water stage; very quick with their feet.
- T.J Howell: There's always room for a juggler.
- The Nerveless Nocks: Motorcycle stunts inside a 18 foot tall steel cage.
- Christian Stoinev & Scooby: This circus acrobat and America’s Got Talent graduate does insane things with his dog on his back.
- The Grand Finale Entrancing Waters Show: A light and sound show.
All of the above happens in a space of 90 minutes.
- Usually open even if it is raining.
- Adult: $21.00
- Child (ages 5-11): $12.00
- Senior (65+): $16.80
Groups of 20+
- Adult: USD 15.75
- Child (ages 5-11): USD 9
Children ages 4 & younger are FREE if held on an adult's lap.
Reserved tickets are USD 3 more.
- This show is from the last week May to the first week of September only. Closed at all other times.
- Shows last 90 minutes, and begin at 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Light and sound show at 8:30 pm.
- By Rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.68% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Tommy Bartlett Show in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
92.67% of people start their Tommy Bartlett Show visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tommy Bartlett Show
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tommy Bartlett Show
People normally also visit Dells Zombie Outbreak while planning their trip to Tommy Bartlett Show.
Excellent show great for the whole family. In my opinion it's the best water ski and Stage Show in the country. The cast works a very hard to put on an enjoyable show, the show has a lot of variety and you can always hear and see things well. I've attended the show many times over the years and it just seems to have gotten better it never disappoints. In my opinion it's one of the shining stars of the Wisconsin Dells. Our show this evening was beautiful with a full moon and a clear sky what have an enjoyable evening.
Show is amazing! Definitely laughed and was amazed the whole time! I would recommend to anyone who plans on visiting the area. Plus the way they charge for tickets made it affordable for us with our younger kids! We will definitely come back for another show in the future!
A must see!! Had a great time with the family. Went to see the evening show and the entertainment was well worth it!! Water show with acrobats and magic. I recommend it.
Super impressed. All the seats are good seats for watching the performers. The backdrop is just beautiful and totally sets the scene. The show was well done and my kids (11, 9, 4) LOVED it all!!! They have yummy concessions you can buy too, which the kids were excited about. We went to the 8:30 show and the weather was great. Would highly to recommend this show to family and friends.
It's not just a ski show. That's what they do before intermission, and they do a great job mixing jumps, formation and comedy. My favorite part was launching the person who was harnessed to a hang glider via power boat. One moment he was right in front of you, the next, he was soaring in the sky. Then after the show, they have a lot of fun acrobatics--including human juggling--magic and comedy routines that were really enjoyable. It was also nice to have police direct traffic so you didn't have to get stuck there.