So this is unique. This show doesn't take place inside an enclosed theatre. It takes place outdoors - on the waters of Lake Delton. At its heart, this is performance art - the best water athletes pulling out and pulling off every trick imaginable, mostly death-defying and daredevil stunts, all of them awesome beyond words. The 90 minute show has been around for more than 60 years (it was created in 1952), and been watched by more than 20 million people. Currently, visitors can expect to see:
- Living the Dream: Water-skiing, Jumping, Multi-person stunts, sometime barefoot… all while being dragged full speed by a powerboat.
- Aqua the Waterskiing Clown: His hare brained stunts are great enough to make even those with clown phobias crack smiles.
- Flyin' High: Water-jet stunts that shoot 30 feet into the air sometimes with the performer sitting on the chair.
- Man-Carrying Kite: Just a dude hang-gliding 700 feet above the water.
- The Fausto Scorpions: An acrobatic troupe on a water stage; very quick with their feet.
- T.J Howell: There's always room for a juggler.
- The Nerveless Nocks: Motorcycle stunts inside a 18 foot tall steel cage.
- Christian Stoinev & Scooby: This circus acrobat and America’s Got Talent graduate does insane things with his dog on his back.
- The Grand Finale Entrancing Waters Show: A light and sound show.
All of the above happens in a space of 90 minutes.
Tommy Bartlett Show Travel Tips
- Usually open even if it is raining.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tommy Bartlett Show
- Adult: $21.00
- Child (ages 5-11): $12.00
- Senior (65+): $16.80
Groups of 20+
- Adult: USD 15.75
- Child (ages 5-11): USD 9
Children ages 4 & younger are FREE if held on an adult's lap.
Reserved tickets are USD 3 more.
Tommy Bartlett Show Hours
- This show is from the last week May to the first week of September only. Closed at all other times.
- Shows last 90 minutes, and begin at 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Light and sound show at 8:30 pm.
How to Reach Tommy Bartlett Show
- By Rented car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wisconsin Dells before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wisconsin Dells and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.93% of people who visit Wisconsin Dells include Tommy Bartlett Show in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
92.67% of people start their Tommy Bartlett Show visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tommy Bartlett Show
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tommy Bartlett Show
People normally also visit Dells Zombie Outbreak while planning their trip to Tommy Bartlett Show.
Tommy Bartlett Show Reviews & Ratings
The venue for this show is awesome. The whole experience starts off really impressive. You're amped up and excited, you get your tickets and walk down a forested path to the stadium type seating. There is a little gift shop area and vendor style foods like nachos, pretzels and beer (all fairly priced). The show starts and it is all around kind of a let down. The music is dated, the costumes and clothes of the performers look like their from the 90s, and the emcee or host isn't really that funny. The show is broken into two segments with an intermission (a water portion and then a land portion). We left halfway through the land portion. Maybe for kids this show is great, but we will not be back. Again, the venue is awesome though. Too bad they don't host concerts or comedians.
Awesome water show! I would highly recommend the 4:30 show to those with kiddos, the only difficulty you might run into is after intermission there is a brief motorcycle/dirt bike part that isn't too loud. It's very fun, every seat is a great one and the snacks are tasty!
This was such a treat. A good live show that has been and will continue to be popular for many decades. The entire experience starting in the parking lot, to the food and beverage vendors was amazingly fun and entertaining. It's a must in the Wisconsin Dells.
We loved this show! Well worth it! Our kids loved it and were excited to see all of the different acts. My husband did not really want to go and even he said he was glad he did! A great way to spend an evening with the family!
My 4 year old loved this show. My husband and I even enjoyed it. It lasted way longer than I thought and had a lot of variety. We we're lucky and had beautiful weather too.